Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Damn Mexicans have no respect for other peoples' stuff!!!

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Macktee 
#1 ·
I'm in the parking lot at work having just pulled up. I'm in the car still, putting on my gloves and stuff. A car full of Messicans pulls into the spot on my passenger side.

*THUNK* *THUNK*

They slammed BOTH of the doors into the side of my car.

I got out and said, "What the hell?" The old woman getting out of the front seat looked like she had just been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. They younger guy getting out of the back clearly didn't give a damn.

I walked around the front of the car and they are just standing there putting their work stuff on while their doors are still hitting my car. I said, "Can you get your f***ing car doors off of my car?"

Blank stares.

I just walked off. But, as soon as I got up the steps and around the corner, I heard my alarm go off. That can only mean they slammed something into my car again.

I went back down there. I yelled at them some more. I got more blank stares in return. I moved my car to the far end of the lot.

I wish I had somewhere else to park. I wish there weren't 8 of them and 1 of me.

Damn people have no respect for other peoples' stuff. Just because their car was a POS doesn't mean that had to turn mine into one too. I'm going back down to the lot later to inspect the damage and at least get plates and descriptions from their cars, just in case.

See less See more
#2 ·
I just saw on the news where some guy was stapled to his burning car hood this morning by 8 MS13 members.

Poor guy . . .

No description of their getaway car other than it was a "POS" with an old woman driving.

:lol:

#3 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
I just saw on the news where some guy was stapled to his burning car hood this morning by 8 MS13 members.
That must have been one hell of a stapler...

I did what I could. I went back down there and took pics of their car(s). I also moved my car again.

...just in case...

I couldn't tell which door dings were new and which were old when I looked at my car. But, it's the principle...

#4 ·
Join the club. People in general are just inconciderate. Doesnt matter what race, creed, or color. My truck was given a love tap right on the edge of the cab near the door. They obviously did not like my truck and the dodge stickers on my rear window. The dent was right next to the NASCAR driver I support. And this happened the day after he had just made the chase for the championship! Too bad I did not see them do it.

Coincidence?

(Sorry if I cant spell!)

#5 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:

Poor guy . . .

No description of their getaway car other than it was a "POS" with an old woman driving.

If I see 8 spanish looking dudes with tats all over their face surrounding me.....it's time for Mr. Glock to make his grand entrance.

#6 ·
Same thing happened to me. I worked at Lowe's and was sitting in my car on a cigarette break. Truck full of 7 hispanic workers pull in next to me, toss the door open, and pop my driver's door. I roll down the window and the younger guy that did it went wide-eyed and said "Sorry", but the others gave me a real glare.

I went back in but checked to see when they came back out; they were more careful that time.

I'm not racist, but there is a much stronger disregard for others' property in the hispanic crowd. Then again, it's not like hardly any of the general public gives a damn either..... (I worked at a mall :roll: )

#7 ·
I think it's hard to blame this on anything except personal character.
You either have respect for things (your & others) or you don't. I've seen examples from both sides from many ethnic groups and from all economic groups. I've seen very poor black and hispanic people that take very good care of the things they have & that belong to others; people that have very little and are caring & proud of what they do have. And I've seen the opposite - poor people that begrudge anyone who has something nicer than they do. These same people tend to not care for what they do have either. I've also seen affluent white people that don't care about anyone elses stuff but heaven help you if you scratch or dent their belongings.

It's not race or wealth or education. It's just simple upbringing and moral background. Anyone from any group can be good or bad.

#8 ·
Tinkerhell said:
You either have respect for things (your & others) or you don't. I've seen examples from both sides from many ethnic groups and from all economic groups. I've seen very poor black and hispanic people that take very good care of the things they have & that belong to others; people that have very little and are caring & proud of what they do have. And I've seen the opposite - poor people that begrudge anyone who has something nicer than they do. These same people tend to not care for what they do have either. I've also seen affluent white people that don't care about anyone elses stuff but heaven help you if you scratch or dent their belongings.

It's not race or wealth or education. It's just simple upbringing and moral background. Anyone from any group can be good or bad.
Wonderfully stated!! :righton:

#9 ·
Ruger13 said:
Tinkerhell said:

Well put. I agree completely. It has nothing to do with where people are from but everything to do with how they were raised.

#10 ·
Macktee said:
Ruger13 said:
Tinkerhell said:

Well put. I agree completely. It has nothing to do with where people are from but everything to do with how they were raised.
I gotta agree. I've seen rich white kids disrespect people property rights. Hell, we had some kids breaking into peoples garages so they could get some beer.

#11 ·
i agree people in general don't care , if you were brought up that way.
but if you were brought up and taught to respect others and there property or you would visit the woodshed later you got the understanding pretty quick and it stuck with you and thy in turn taught it to there kids,
time out dont work .

#13 ·
My wife always laughs at me when I park the car, especially her Saab. If i'm between a new Mercedes and a beat up POS, I make sure that I'm closer to the Mercedes and give the POS plenty of room, especially if it's a mini van with likds sports stickers in it.

#14 ·
My wife refuses to park next to a vehicle that is banged up or in need of repair. So far it has worked for her pretty well, no dings in the doors yet and her car is 3 years old (knocks on wood). She will drive halfway around the mall looking for a decent car to park next to. However she doesn't like it to much when I ask her what happens if the nice car moves while we are in the mall and a "undisirable" vehicle take the vacant spot. :D

#19 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:

Poor guy . . .

I know this isn't funny at all, but MP that was hilarious.

#21 ·
I'm torn between who to hate next. The globalists or the Mexicans. I've never met one that wronged me, personally, so it's tough. I'm thinking Mexicans right now since they are easier to identify.

In all seriousness, I haven't had any problems with my personal property and I live just a few blocks off of Buford highway. I worry much more about hitting some jaywalking Mexican than I do about them banging my car or robbing my house.

#22 ·
Purge said:
Here is a great article that came out today

AMERICA vs. MEXICO: CLASHING CIVILIZATIONS
The article isn't exactly "fair and balanced", but it does raise some valid points. The most important one is we most definitely are being invaded and conquered. Sadly, it's happening with our president's approval and complicity!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.