CZ Owners - Please Identify Yourselves...And Vote

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Phil1979, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Do you own more than one CZ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Full Size?

3.8%
  3. Compact?

7.7%
  4. Single-Action Only?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. DA/SA?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Polymer?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. All steel?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 9mm

7.7%
  9. .40

76.9%
  10. .45

3.8%
  1. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Just want to see how many of y'all are fellow CZ owners, and what kind(s) you've got. :)

2. Mortalis

Mortalis New Member

I have the p-01. Good little gun.

3. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I'm not sure how to answer for my rifle...

4. Mortalis

Mortalis New Member

Single action and full size...lol

5. XshootX

XshootX New Member

Multiple CZ-452s. More accurate than any of their pistols. :mrgreen:

6. Samuel Adams

Samuel Adams New Member

I've owned the CZ 75B SA, 85 Combat, 75B Omega, and the 82. All are great shooters and very reliable. My favorite has to be the Single Action model that was worked by CZ Custom.

7. pml

pml Active Member

CZ-75 BD 9mm.

8. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Forgot to mention...I've got the CZ75B SA in 9mm. :D

9. zeebo

zeebo New Member

Does a CZ-52 count? :D I did't see 7.62x25 in the poll.

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

CZ SP01 Phantom (full size, polymer, 9mm, DA/SA). I have Zookeper leather for it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

Same here.

Even further, I don't know how much my opinion will count as I don't own a CZ (did for a few days until original owner re-decided he didn't want to part with it).

CZ-52 all the way. I've shot two examples of this crude comm-bloc pistol and have done extremely well with it. With its delayed roller-lock mechanism that makes it able to handle full power PPsH ammo, this pistol is no slouch in terms of power and penetration.... it will go clean through a WWII era American G.I. helmet. Despite the extremely crude trigger and sights, I have been consistently able to print very tight groups with it. It's an ugly, foreign, communist pistol I hate to love.

12. score69

score69 New Member

I own two CZ-75B's in 9mm, both in the polished SS finish. Have only accquired them within the past six weeks, but would have to say that so far they are my favorite full-size 9mm handguns.

I can't believe I've gone this long without owning a CZ. Bought one on the recommendation of a forum member here and ended up with a second one soon after. My Dad and brother plan on getting one after shooting mine over the holidays.

Ryan is making me a few holsters and I'll probably alternate between one of the CZ75-B's and my XD9 as my EDC. Been using a full size XD9 for my EDC for about the past two years and usually OC. I'm a pretty good shot with my XD's, but even with only shooting the CZ two occasions at the range, I can pretty easily outshoot my XD's with it. It feel great in my hand and seems right on target. I put the Hogue grips on one of them and bought a few Mec-Gar 19 round magazines that I plan on using for my carry mags. About 250 rounds through the one at this point with factory and Mec-Gar mags (I believe Mec-Gar makes the factory mags too), and not a single issue. Ammo used was Blazer Brass (and Aluminum cased), WWB, Federal from Wal-Mart, some Golden Sabers (which I carry) and also a bunch of handloads. It ate them all.

I want another CZ, most likely a will be a 97 this time so I have something in 45ACP from them.

It had been a while since I got a non-polymer handgun and I wanted a full steel gun this time. I went specifically with the CZ for this reason and have absolutely no regrets. :righton:

13. Alabama Jones

Alabama Jones Señor Member

Full size 75B DA in 40. Love it!

14. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

MP Jr. owns a CZ Scout.

15. JohnGalt88

JohnGalt88 New Member

Full size SP01 in 9mm.

The best mod i did for it was buy the Kadet slide for it. Now i shoot it twice as often and go through 3 times as many rounds.

Got to love a 43 oz 22lr pistol, doesn't move at all in your hands. You can do some incredibly accurate rapid fire groups, and best of all it doesn't jam like every other 22. pistol i have owned.

16. SGT_Calle

SGT_Calle New Member

I finally rented a 75B at the range near my parents' house in SC this week and really liked it. When I finally get around to another pistol this one is very high on my list.... or a Tac Sport, lol.

17. fran

fran New Member

I dont have one, but I want a CZ75 compact real bad. Shot a friends once and it was an accurate nice shooting gun. Might sell my glock 19 to get it. And I really like my Glock 19