Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yeah, poor Curtis. :roll: He probably deserved it.

Sorry, but I think most kids these days need some real discipline. Doesn't seem to happen any more.

Her 'demands' are utterly ridiculous.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
I don't agree with slapping kids in the face, but I always say spare the rod, spoil the child. Maybe sometimes some of these bad out of control kids need a poppin' on the butt, especially when the parents refuse to do it. I don't know if that is the case here, but that women is a dump truck full of crazy! :screwy:

My father got physical punishment in school. It seemed to work for them.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
That is one of the craziest things I have ever read.

The woman is obviously crazy, but it took some real brains and thought to come up with that!!!

WOW

Jerry

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
I've never felt the need to categorize Every Single Person in a narrative by the color of their eyes, ... sorry, I meant the color of their hair... err... skin. The fact that someone has placed such extraordinary focus on something that is a matter of heredity tells me a little something about how they see the world.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Who started that d*mn fro-hawk and why does everyone I come in contact with that has one seem like the bottom scrapings of the intellectual gene pool?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
MesaCranker said:
Who started that d*mn fro-hawk and why does everyone I come in contact with that has one seem like the bottom scrapings of the intellectual gene pool?
I believe they're called "Bro's", and more than half of them are in a fraternity.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Her list of demands was hilarious! Full on crazy. I feel for her kid to have be raised in that environment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts