CSI: New York demonizing gun owners....

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by GAGunOwner, Mar 30, 2007.

1. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

I was just watching a recent episode of CSI: New York and they had a dialogue that went something like this. This is a paraphrase...

"Codus just came back with a search, it came back with three concealed weapons busts on so and so. He's an Olympic firearms trainer. He's sent athletes to Atlanta, Sydney, and Athens."

Now is it just me or do you think it would be highly unlikely for a firearms trainer, especially one who trains Olympic athletes, to have been busted three times for carrying a concealed weapon? I just think this is more demonization by the media of gun owners.

2. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

As much as I love those shows, I try very hard not to analyze them or their ideals. After watching all the CSI's, (yes I like the watching them), their gun handling and some other things about real world occurances are of course "out there". I dont like how they imply certain things about gun owners, but its hollywood. I wouldnt expect anything less from them.

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I only watch the original CSI, and that is only when I catch it on TV. Miami is unbelievably retarded and NY just looks boring.

4. tj2000

tj2000 Guest

What ever happen to!!!!!!

Miami Vise, Sonny Crocket, the Bren-ten?
    Ahhh, the good old days.
    :puke:
    Take care,

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

The only one I've seen is Miami, so I really can't compare it to the other ones.

6. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 10:13

I'm with Ramm. The only decent one is the original one CSI Las Vegas. Ramm is being nice describing the others as retarded and boring.