·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a thread to discuss issues related to Critical Race Theory
1. What is it exactly?
2. Why is it so controversial?
3. Is it truthful, or propaganda?
4. What is the goal of introducing it into institutions of public education?

A video to start

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
I don't have an hour and a half free to watch those videos. But my understanding is that "critical race theory" is the politically correct idea that America has been dominated by white supremacist ideas and institutionalized racism, which even today accounts for every bad thing that ever happens to people of color.

Like what, you might ask? Every study showing underperformance of black students in schools. Every over-representation of blacks and Mexicans being arrested, filling our jails and prisons. If an investigation shows, statistically, Black people have poor credit ratings compared to white people, that must be due to racism. (The same people that use these statistics to "prove" their pet theory about white privilege also conveniently ignore the super achieving performance of Asians who are known to be even less inclined towards crime, perform remarkably well in school, and are more successful financially.)

Reactions: Schweisshund

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have an hour and a half free to watch those videos. But my understanding is that "critical race theory" is the politically correct idea that America has been dominated by white supremacist ideas and institutionalized racism, which even today accounts for every bad thing that ever happens to people of color.

Like what, you might ask? Every study showing underperformance of black students in schools. Every over-representation of blacks and Mexicans being arrested, filling our jails and prisons. If an investigation shows, statistically, Black people have poor credit ratings compared to white people, that must be due to racism. (The same people that use these statistics to "prove" their pet theory about white privilege also conveniently ignore the super achieving performance of Asians who are known to be even less inclined towards crime, perform remarkably well in school, and are more successful financially.)
A brief one sentence synopsis of the videos combined are "It's communism"

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
Forehead Eyebrow Muscle Human Tie

Forehead Hairstyle Photograph Eyebrow Jaw

As the gang leader said to Schwartzeneggeer

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
Minutes after I posted that above I turned on the radio to national public radio in Atlanta the very first new story I heard was about how some major citiy's public library system was abusing black citizens by suspending their accounts when they both kept books past the point they should've been returned and then never paid the fines that they incurred on their library card account.
NPR's journalist were ringing their hands in agony saying that the promise of America is being denied to the poor blacks who don't have the money to pay their fines

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
The very next thing to come up on NPR radio was a story about the Nobel prize for literature and the NPR correspondant complained that only white people win at these days -- white Europeans.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
NPR -- national public radio-- uses critical race theory in all of their programming, and I believe that their goal is indeed to use it as a tool to push communism in America.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
This month's newsletter from Judicial Watch (a conservative group of lawyers and advocates that use the legal system) has articles about C.R.T.
Newspaper Publication Gesture News Font

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I predict it is going to get to the point of toxicity and public hostility.

Like what was discussed in the video in the 2nd post ...the goal is to divide the American public to the point of open combat in order to create a power vacuum for communists to take control.

(We have all been seeing this too)

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Here is a personal experience I have had ...

I was college friends with several students from Israel. One of them, a former IDF soldier, female, and Grad student and I had been keeping in touch over the years up until right after the Covid 19 pandemic lockdowns started. She lives in Queens, New York.

She started discussing things with me, that I now know, is CRT. She began berating me, a white man, for not "helping people of color" enough. I was like ..."uh ..hold on ...what?"

Making sure I had not misinterpreted what she was saying, I asked her to clarify.

"The whole system is racist and it needs to be torn down" and, "You need to use your white privilege to help disadvantaged POC"

We are no longer on speaking terms. I refuse to remain friends with race baiting antagonists. She needs to find another country to subvert.

I am also close friends with a foreign ambassador that is currently working at an embassy in North Virginia. He is a high ranking ambassador and is the son of a United Nations Ambassador. He and I have been friends for nearly 30 years. He and his wife stayed with me last year right after the Covid 19 pandemic was declared as I wanted him and his wife away from the riots that were going on in DC.

He is intimately familiar with the modus operandi of communists. He was able to explain a lot of what is currently going on to me in great detail.

Something he told me years ago ..."you can never make peace with evil. Evil must be destroyed"

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Terry McAuliffe, Virginia, (D) is claiming CRT is all made up.

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Read up on Terry M.
Clinton arranged him a sweet deal on a corrupt telecom company that soon had execs in jail. Terry made a quick $6million on the stock which left him set for years to be the Clinton's unpaid (pre-paid) bag man and consultant.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,156 Posts
If y'all had come to visit a couple weeks ago you could have registered and helped us out.

But I suspect his-- parents need no input on what/how schools teach might have hurt him beyond redemption.

Nemo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts