Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1841 - 1850 of 1850 Posts

·
68,524 Posts
Mortgage paid in full this morning. No more interest payments to anybody for anything!

There was no escrow so I was already managing property tax/insurance/HOA dues. My paycheck split direct deposit has been updated to move the balance (after accounting for tax deduction difference) from checking/bill pay to savings.

THAT has got to feel good!

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,723 Posts
Owe 3200$ on my bike I have the money to pay it off but I’ve been buying focpx and arkf in a taxable account instead. Still maxing 401k and started a hdhp with an HSA and gonna max the HSA out this year as well and try and max my Roth IRA if I can for 2021

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,062 Posts
Go sit in the corner. You have used up your Alphabet allotment for the full month. And did it in one sentence. Be glad its close to the end of the month or you would be in the corner for a full 2 weeks.

Nemo

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Mortgage paid in full this morning. No more interest payments to anybody for anything!

There was no escrow so I was already managing property tax/insurance/HOA dues. My paycheck split direct deposit has been updated to move the balance (after accounting for tax deduction difference) from checking/bill pay to savings.
Congrats!!! Its a great feeling being completely debt free

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Thanks. It feels pretty good, but I'm sure it'll start to feel even better a few months in when we haven't been making that payment. So far, with so much else going on in life, I hadn't been able to really stop and appreciate the freedom yet.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,062 Posts
You now need to get 3 months payments in one dollar bills. Spread them out on the floor and roll around as scantily clad as you dare. Revel in the feeling of truly rolling in money.

Nemo

1841 - 1850 of 1850 Posts