Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch this , or remember when this happen?


Shocking I use Craigslist all the time for my For sale Ads and always prepare for things like this or robberies
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
875 Posts
Tech5 said:
Did anyone watch this , or remember when this happen?

Shocking I use Craigslist all the time for my For sale Ads and always prepare for things like this or robberies
I read somewhere to make the meet place the local police station. If the buyer/seller doesn't agree then it wasn't worth it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,256 Posts
One thing that annoys me is why do that have to make a movie about ever sicko that gets his kicks by killing someone.I have never understood this personally. i will get off the :soapbox: now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jmathis84 said:
One thing that annoys me is why do that have to make a movie about ever sicko that gets his kicks by killing someone.I have never understood this personally. i will get off the :soapbox: now
because sicko's like this makes people like this money :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,624 Posts
Campeck1911 said:
Tech5 said:
Did anyone watch this , or remember when this happen?

Shocking I use Craigslist all the time for my For sale Ads and always prepare for things like this or robberies
I read somewhere to make the meet place the local police station. If the buyer/seller doesn't agree then it wasn't worth it.
I won't be able to carry there. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love lifetime call me a old woman :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't care
 

·
Seasteading Aficionado
Joined
·
44,896 Posts
AV8R said:
Campeck1911 said:
Tech5 said:
Did anyone watch this , or remember when this happen?

Shocking I use Craigslist all the time for my For sale Ads and always prepare for things like this or robberies
I read somewhere to make the meet place the local police station. If the buyer/seller doesn't agree then it wasn't worth it.
I won't be able to carry there. :cry:
As AV8R stated, I wouldn't be able to carry at a police station, and I find that MYSELF is my best protection from a psycho/sociopath or just a good ole' armed robber. Plus I do not believe that the officers there have a specific law that says they must protect me.

When I sell things over Craigslist, or GPDO for that matter I am always armed. And just for that matter, I am always ready. Smile, Shake their hands, be very nice to them, but always be ready. Just saying.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Tech5 said:
Did anyone watch this , or remember when this happen?

Shocking I use Craigslist all the time for my For sale Ads and always prepare for things like this or robberies
My girlfriend watched it on Lifetime, and I watched it with her (honest, it was her idea). I remember the events when they occurred several years ago, remembered that he had hollowed-out a book to hide his pistol in and that he had been a medical student with a promising future.

Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good movie, hopefully it raised awareness and perhaps saved others from the fate suffered by the nutcase's victims.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top