Craigslist Killer on Lifetime

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by JMan, Jan 8, 2011.

1. JMan

JMan New Member

Did anyone watch this , or remember when this happen?

Shocking I use Craigslist all the time for my For sale Ads and always prepare for things like this or robberies

2. Campeck1911

Campeck1911 New Member

I read somewhere to make the meet place the local police station. If the buyer/seller doesn't agree then it wasn't worth it.

3. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

Why you watching lifetime :sly:

4. Glocker

Glocker New Member

:righton:

5. jmathis84

jmathis84 New Member

One thing that annoys me is why do that have to make a movie about ever sicko that gets his kicks by killing someone.I have never understood this personally. i will get off the :soapbox: now

6. JMan

JMan New Member

because sicko's like this makes people like this money :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. AV8R

AV8R Banned

I won't be able to carry there. :cry:

8. JMan

JMan New Member

I love lifetime call me a old woman :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't care

9. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

As AV8R stated, I wouldn't be able to carry at a police station, and I find that MYSELF is my best protection from a psycho/sociopath or just a good ole' armed robber. Plus I do not believe that the officers there have a specific law that says they must protect me.

When I sell things over Craigslist, or GPDO for that matter I am always armed. And just for that matter, I am always ready. Smile, Shake their hands, be very nice to them, but always be ready. Just saying.

10. rainmaker

rainmaker New Member

My girlfriend watched it on Lifetime, and I watched it with her (honest, it was her idea). I remember the events when they occurred several years ago, remembered that he had hollowed-out a book to hide his pistol in and that he had been a medical student with a promising future.

Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good movie, hopefully it raised awareness and perhaps saved others from the fate suffered by the nutcase's victims.