Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

101 - 120 of 236 Posts

·
68,961 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
My old service manager stopped by last week to pick up his dog. He said that a salesman at one of their sister dealerships parents got covid. He said they had covid last year and both got vaccinated and they both got covid again. I don't know the exact timeline or which vaccine they had. He also said one of his son's teachers was pressured to get vaccinated by the other teachers. She had a reaction to the shot so they gave her benadryl. She blacked out or something on the way home and had to call someone to get her on the side of the road. Later she passed out in the shower and broke her nose bad enough to need surgery. Then he told me about a elderly customer that had been in the hospital for other reasons. They gave him the vaccine while he was there and it paralyzed him on one side. He has since passed, I don't know the actual cause of death, or which vaccine he or the teacher received.

·
Registered
14,558 Posts
Why the sense of urgency and desperation by those in charge for everyone, everywhere to get a covid-19 vaccination? Now they're even resorting to incentivizing people to get the Holy Jab. I can't recall anything like this ever happening with prior viral outbreaks. Can you? This isn't normal behavior for dealing with a pandemic. Is the end goal some form of population control, as far fetched as that sounds?

“All roads lead to the vaccine,” McCullough said in a recent interview, with stakeholders banking on countries mandating the vaccine worldwide.
McCullough points out that a number of countries are already talking about making the as-yet unlicensed COVID-19 vaccine compulsory, meaning anyone and everyone can be forced to take it against their will. “That’s how bad stakeholders want vaccination,” McCullough says. “They do want a needle in every arm. But why?” That’s the million-dollar question right there.
Recent weeks have seen a significant rise in all sorts of vaccination incentives in the U.S., from free doughnuts, cake, french fries, hot dogs and pizza, to arcade tokens, 10-cent beer, free state park season passes, free Uber and Lyft rides, free marijuana and Cincinnati Reds baseball tickets, a chance to win a full scholarship and even $1 million and $5 million giveaways.
They’re even pushing for former COVID-19 patients to get the jab, even though they already have superior permanent immunity and studies show they have a far higher risk of severe side effects from the COVID jab.
What’s more, North Carolina has now passed legislation that allows children as young as 12 to get the COVID vaccine without parental consent.
By vaccinating everyone against a very narrow spectrum of immunity — the original SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which has since mutated in any number of ways and no longer exists — “we are setting ourselves up for a superbug that’s going to wipe out populations,” he says.
When we’re talking about population control, there are two distinct forms, and both may apply in this case. One form of population control is about controlling people through the ideology of utilitarianism, vaccine passports and a social credit system, all of which are tied together. Another form is actual depopulation.
Like McCullough and Yeadon, Mikovits believes the COVID-19 vaccine is a bioweapon designed to destroy your innate immunity and set you up for rapid onset of debilitating illness and premature death. She too suspects many will die rather rapidly.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,819 Posts
Not bad advice at all.

When the government any government wants you to do something this badly you had better pause and ask why.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
deleted
to avoid arrest

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
deleted
to avoid arrest

Too late. You were already on the lists. This just moves you up a level or 4.

Nemo

·
68,961 Posts
"The good news is, and there is good news here, the Pfizer and Moderna are working, if you get both doses, you will be very well protected against Delta," Dr. Collins said.

Although there is limited evidence on how COVID-19 variants affect how vaccines work, the CDC continues to monitor the impact in real-world conditions.

"Vaccination is critical to stopping the spread of COVID and decreasing the number of variants that emerge," Nydam said. "People who are unvaccinated or skip their second dose of vaccine, are targets for infection."

·
68,961 Posts
“Remember, there was a debate about whether maybe one dose is enough?” Kessler said. “In fact, they see that two doses against the delta, in the UK are some 80-plus % effective. But if you get only one dose, it drops remarkably fast to about something like 30%,he said, noting these were initial findings.

“These mutations are real, they are challenging,” Kessler said. “But the good news is that the vaccines that we have been using protect against death and hospitalization from these variants. Period. Get vaccinated, get both doses if it’s an mRNA vaccine, and there is remarkable protection.”

·
68,961 Posts
Same link: "The variant has now spread to dozens of countries. Just days ago, it became the dominant strain in the United Kingdom. In spite of success from rigorous lockdowns there, the delta variant has caused a rise in infections and is threatening to cause a delay in the end of lockdown measures. A long decline in British cases seen on graphs is suddenly starting to turn back upward."

·
68,961 Posts
Georgia deaths are down to 3-4 a day now and still on the decline.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Georgia deaths are down to 3-4 a day now and still on the decline.
Where are you getting 3-4 deaths per day?

From the Georgia Department of Public Health COVID status page it is not that. It have been that on a few days on the page (typically Sunday's) but those days are anomalies.

I am not saying the vaccine is not doing it's job because it is but those numbers are low.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I just dont understand why herd immunity and antibody testing are off the table.

It should be a matter of both not just pushing everyone to get a vaccine.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Same source, so, please elaborate
If this post was in response to my post right above, then 3-4 deaths per day is nowhere near the 7 day moving average we are at now. For the past month or so the 7 day moving average is hovering around 15-20. That is a lot better than before the vaccine and i contribute this drop off to the vaccine, i just don't see us down in that range yet.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I just dont understand why herd immunity and antibody testing are off the table.

It should be a matter of both not just pushing everyone to get a vaccine.
I am at the point that if the vaccine is available (to your age group) and you don't get the vaccine and get sick, that is on you and tough !#$#$

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
that is on you and tough
Most mature adult Males do live or die by their choices in life. It is their choice to do so and it's also tough for those who cannot understand that concept.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts

·
Registered
14,558 Posts
I am at the point that if the vaccine is available (to your age group) and you don't get the vaccine and get sick, that is on you and tough !#$#$
As it should be in a free society, no? I don't recall anyone trying to forcibly inject me during the annual flu seasons.

101 - 120 of 236 Posts