Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

81 - 100 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
9,396 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,819 Posts
Very smart virus that Covid. It's almost like it was carefully programmed somehow.

Reactions: Schweisshund

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Reactions: Phil1979

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
Wasn't it Bill Gates that came up with this idea? Create a virus then sell the cure?

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
It is Covid No Longer.

WHO says so. Its discriminatory. From link below.

In a release. WHO said that while scientific names have advantages, they can be difficult to say and are prone to misreporting.
People know exactly what they're talking about when they use the term "covid-19" or just plain old "coronavirus." Whereas "Alpha. B.1.351" could be some new whizbang disease or a pile of dog shit on the sidewalk for all anybody knows. Great deflection there, WHO. What are you trying to hide? Or protect?

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
I you want to deep dive into the coronavirus's origins this article will take you there. Have some refreshments at hand. It's very long.

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
We've rarely heard much about herd immunity over the past year except to blow it off as a viable approach to dealing with the coronavirus. Could it have something to do with the fact that nobody makes gobs of money off of it? :unsure:

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
I you want to deep dive into the coronavirus's origins this article will take you there. Have some refreshments at hand. It's very long.
I read it. Could have been useful had it not devoted so much effort to discrediting Trump and the conservative media.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
We've rarely heard much about herd immunity over the past year except to blow it off as a viable approach to dealing with the coronavirus. Could it have something to do with the fact that nobody makes gobs of money off of it?
The one thing elites hate is for the common Man to make common sense decisions on their own.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
I read it. Could have been useful had it not devoted so much effort to discrediting Trump and the conservative media.
A good read this am to make my point.

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
Trust the science!!

No, no, not that science, the other science!

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
That's true but sometimes you just have to take the chaff with the wheat to get that nugget of truth.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
That's true but sometimes you just have to take the chaff with the wheat to get that nugget of truth.
You mean wade through the bullshit to arrive at the truth. I agree.

Reactions: atlsrt44

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
You mean wade through the bullshit to arrive at the truth. I agree.
I was trying to be a bit more eloquent than normal. :ROFLMAO:

·
68,961 Posts
For now it looks like the vaccines being used are effective enough against the variants existing. This is important with Democrats in power. I fear what might happen in government circles and decision making if there were an explosion of US cases and deaths among vaccinated persons relating to new variants. Although there are still some unknowns, right now that does not look likely.

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
For now it looks like the vaccines being used are effective enough against the variants existing. This is important with Democrats in power. I fear what might happen in government circles and decision making if there were an explosion of US cases and deaths among vaccinated persons relating to new variants. Although there are still some unknowns, right now that does not look likely.

Good enough for government work! Even with 5K+ deaths and ~200K adverse reactions.

·
68,961 Posts
5k+ deaths, with no evidence as to whether even a single one is connected to the vaccination.

·
68,961 Posts

81 - 100 of 236 Posts