Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
101 - 120 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I think you and he are the only ones who act like they know everything on here. Don't like it when someone tells you that you don't. But, you keep pretending you do anyway if you want.
The truth, Texas Boy, is that most of us here can indulge in self-deprecation because we know our limitations and weaknesses. We can laugh at and insult ourselves and each other. It don't mean nothing. Unlike you who pretends to know everything and makes sure that everyone else knows that you know everything. I've engaged with you far too much in this thread so I'll just get back to my normal mode of ignoring you as much as possible.

Reactions: OWM

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
The truth, Texas Boy, is that most of us here can indulge in self-deprecation because we know our limitations and weaknesses. We can laugh at and insult ourselves and each other. It don't mean nothing. Unlike you who pretends to know everything and makes sure that everyone else knows that you know everything. I've engaged with you far too much in this thread so I'll just get back to my normal mode of ignoring you as much as possible.
Hahahaha ! You are so easy.

You don't bother me but I think the moderator has about had it with your posts.

ESAD !

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,064 Posts
You think wrong. Remember your recent alter ego?

Nemo

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
You think wrong. Remember your recent alter ego?

Nemo
I don't have a clue what you are whining about now....and really don't care. I just don't pay much attention to your insignificant posts on here.

·
PITA
326 Posts

ESAD !
Wow. An out of state troll tells a longstanding Georgia member here to "eat shit and die". And the former is still a member here.

Wow. Just wow.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,926 Posts
The forum has gone downhill a lot over the last couple of years. This is why many long standing member’s don’t come around much, or don’t post much anymore. I used to refer people here when they had firearm or carry related questions. I no longer do so due to the attitudes that prevail lately.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
I agree with you. There are people on her like Moe, Nemo and OWL try to dominate all the discussions and attack anyone that disagrees with them. They turn to personal insults and insulting responses because someone from another state is here and disagrees with them.

They are almost the only participants on here and it's really kind of a boring site to even try to chat on.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
There are people on her like Moe, Nemo and OWL try to dominate all the discussions and attack anyone that disagrees with them.
Seems I Graduated. I am now a dominating know it all. You got My name wrong on the diploma. Could I get that fixed please least I go into attack mode.:geek:

·
PITA
326 Posts
I agree with you. There are people on her like Moe, Nemo and OWL try to dominate all the discussions and attack anyone that disagrees with them. They turn to personal insults and insulting responses because someone from another state is here and disagrees with them.

They are almost the only participants on here and it's really kind of a boring site to even try to chat on.
This ^^ out-of-state-TROLL should look in the mirror. Pot, meet kettle. He mentions that ^^, after yesterday telling someone here to "eat shit and die" :

ESAD !
The saddest part is that someone from the Mod Squad here won't do anything about it.

·
Super Moderator
7,140 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Moving right along.😁.................

Was in a local Pharmacy this am and the subject of the Vaccine came up. The employ I was talking with said they are discarding more doses due to expiration than they are giving. In a way seems a waste with what's going on elsewhere.

·
69,743 Posts
Moving right along.😁.................

Was in a local Pharmacy this am and the subject of the Vaccine came up. The employ I was talking with said they are discarding more doses due to expiration than they are giving. In a way seems a waste with what's going on elsewhere.
It is obviously a waste, but it is a much better position to be in than a shortage.

Reactions: Adam5

·
69,743 Posts
In Georgia, 3,709,017 people or 34% of the state has received at least one dose.

Overall, 2,452,194 people or 23% of Georgia's population has been fully vaccinated.

Keep in mind that children will never be a part of that percentage, so 100% is an impossibility right now. I think they are doing pretty well.

Given the number of superstitious conspiracy theorists out there, I doubt the state will ever reach 50% (entire population, not adult population).

·
69,743 Posts
Vaccines have not gone up much since that post two months ago. 23 is up to 35%.

Infections are are up again off the June lows. 143% up in the last two weeks.

Springfield, Mo., emergency physician Dr. Howard Jarvis said the COVID-19 patients he’s seeing recently are younger than ever, CNN reported. And all the COVID patients admitted to his hospital during this surge are people who have not been vaccinated.

“If they’re sick enough to be admitted to the hospital, they are unvaccinated. That is the absolute common denominator amongst those patients,” he said.
. . .

More than 99% of all COVID-19 deaths in June were among unvaccinated people, said CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts

·
69,743 Posts
Looks like the discussion well whatever will go on for 143% longer as well.
Hopefully it's just a blip. Fingers crossed.

But I have checked over on the Georgia Covid site, and there is definitely a trend up since mid-June lows. Deaths have not yet started up, but deaths lag (it takes weeks after the peak the last two times for deaths to go down).

·
69,743 Posts

Springfield, Mo., emergency physician Dr. Howard Jarvis said the COVID-19 patients he’s seeing recently are younger than ever, CNN reported. And all the COVID patients admitted to his hospital during this surge are people who have not been vaccinated.

“If they’re sick enough to be admitted to the hospital, they are unvaccinated. That is the absolute common denominator amongst those patients,” he said.
. . .

More than 99% of all COVID-19 deaths in June were among unvaccinated people, said CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky.
I am against mandatory vaccinations, but Dr. Jarvis is no activist or government official. He is just a guy in an area with a rise in hospitalizations making an observation that is clear and unmistakable.

·
69,743 Posts

·
69,743 Posts
Missouri (75% of the cases there are Delta now)

"Begging people to take the vaccine while there is still time. If you could see the exhaustion in the eyes of our nurses who keep zipping up body bags, we beg you," tweeted Steve Edwards, president and CEO of CoxHealth, a six-hospital system in southwest Missouri based in Springfield.

Hospitals in Springfield are feeling the brunt of the region's outbreak
CoxHealth's hospital in Springfield was treating 125 COVID-19 patients as of Monday. The city's other major hospital, Mercy Hospital Springfield, reported 134 patients with COVID-19, including several children. More than 20 were on ventilators.

As a result of the influx, Mercy Hospital announced Sunday it was opening a sixth COVID-19 unit. Last year, it needed only five.

101 - 120 of 172 Posts