Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
14,168 Posts
Yes, I know 82 people who have all had both doses of the vaccine and all have left their houses on multiple occasions.
No, that's not a reliable statistic. No more so than you asking Savannah Dan to provide reliable statistics for his own personal observations. Are you so special that you should get a pass and not Savannah Dan? Or maybe you just asked him a really stupid question. Whaddaya think?

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
No, that's not a reliable statistic. No more so than you asking Savannah Dan to provide reliable statistics for his own personal observations. Are you so special that you should get a pass and not Savannah Dan? Or maybe you just asked him a really stupid question. Whaddaya think?
No those are reliable statistics. I double checked them before I reported them and I'm know to be totally honest. And usually it's your questions that are really stupid....whaddaya think ?

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
But I suppose at some point Merriam Webster added something to their definition of telephone so that it included more than wired telephones - there just were not any JD Ruckers around writing inflammatory and idiotic articles about it, and, even if there were, there just was not an audience for such crap back then. What changed?
The Internet.
That is one of the stupidest articles I have ever read in my life.
It's good to know what stupid stuff is out there though some may have an irrational fear of stupid articles.😁

·
Registered
14,168 Posts
No those are reliable statistics. I double checked them before I reported them and I'm know to be totally honest. And usually it's your questions that are really stupid....whaddaya think ?
I think you're a f***ing idiot. How bout dat?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
He needed to tell you to make sure you really know everything. That was the one last thing that was questionable and needed confirmation.

Nemo

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
He needed to tell you to make sure you really know everything. That was the one last thing that was questionable and needed confirmation.

Nemo
I think you and he are the only ones who act like they know everything on here. Don't like it when someone tells you that you don't. But, you keep pretending you do anyway if you want.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
Your problem is we do. You just cannot accept it.

Condolences.

Nemo

Reactions: OWM

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
And then his butt buddy Nemo felt he had to jump in.
Don't forget Me. I never get credit for anything.:cry:

Reactions: Savannah Dan

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
HEY HEY HEY, I did not FEEL I had to jump in. Being one of the 2 here that actually do know everything, I KNEW I had to. Both moe and I are working on getting OWM updated enough to also know everything. Very soon he will be a third know it all around here.

Nemo

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Very soon he will be a third know it all around here.
I 'm looking forward to graduation day. Been a major inspiration, Professors nemo & moe have. 👨‍🎓

·
Registered
14,168 Posts
No, did not "devolve" into it at all. It was started by Moe in post #89 and nothing is ever done to him to put a stop to it. And then his butt buddy Nemo felt he had to jump in.
It started not long after you arrived here last year and you pulled the "my sh*t don't stink" card. Stop playing the "innocent bystander." And stay the hell out of my sex life you perv.

81 - 100 of 114 Posts