Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
What if, within a few short years, it is discovered that the vaccine did one or more of the following things to everyone who received it?:

1) Installed RFID chip into their arms.
2) Caused toes, penises or boobs to sprout out of foreheads?
3) Eventually killed them all.
4) Turned them all into libtards.
5) Gave them the Mark Of The Beast.

I imagine it will have done at least one of those things to everyone who received it.

Those of us with the foresight to avoid it will be extremely glad.

It's not too late.

Or, is it?
Thalidomide V2.0? Some of us are old enough to remember this from the early 60s.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,755 Posts
If the government doesn't allow me to sue for any adverse reactions that affect my health and life, then nope, I'll never take the shot. And not yet going all the way through the normal FDA approval process is also a non-starter for me.

Reactions: MRD

·
Registered
171 Posts
No, the virus exists, but American data collection has been politicized and gerrymandered to such a degree that the data is far less valuable to epidemiologists.

The ONE GOOD THING that you can get from a pandemic other than an outright cure, is scientific data that will help when there's another outbreak. And we whiffed on that for political point scoring and to benefit from a government-funded get-rich-quick scheme.

·
Registered
171 Posts
If the government doesn't allow me to sue for any adverse reactions that affect my health and life, then nope, I'll never take the shot. And not yet going all the way through the normal FDA approval process is also a non-starter for me.
It's a huge red flag, and the pharma companies (and government) want to have their cake and eat it too, which grinds my gears.

If the risks were symmetrical and you took the government coercion out of the equation, I think you'd see a very different adoption rate with Covid 'vaccinations'. Don't ignore the fact that the Moderna and other vaccines literally modify your genetic material. This isn't like taking a weakened version of the Polio vaccine to help your immune system to recognize the 'shape' of Polio which is the mechanism by which vaccines were normally designed.

In effect, the vaccine directs your own body to create a "spike protein" which is similar to the "spike" on a COVID viral body, and activate your immune system to recognize that spike. While that article BOLDS the text saying it's safe, this is a new therapy (just as thalidomide was) which has received scant testing by any body, let alone the CDC. There's no explanation there WHY it's safe to modify your DNA.

The argument therefore isn't whether someone is an anti-vaxxer, it's whether they trust their own immune system more than a lightly-tested, novel therapy. And then you're into the realm of statistics and personal risk aversion.

I for example have a couple of risk factors which - based on the statistics available to us now - indicates that my risk of incapacitation or death is sufficiently low that I would rather risk a natural case of COVID-19 to a mandated injection of a poorly-tested alternative method which could have symptoms ranging from nothing or a couple of days of sickness through to death. It's a risk calculation I and I alone should be free to make.

·
68,665 Posts
The goal was 20 million vaccinations by year end. Our fine governments are dismal failures in getting this done. Millions of doses have been delivered and in some places only 10% of it has been used.

Over 11 million doses have been delivered and about 2 million have been given. Typical performance of our government leaders and organization !

Covid Vaccine Update: US Won't Meet 20 Million Doses Goal by Year End - Bloomberg

And in about 21 days, there will be as much demand for second doses as there is for first doses, so that will have an impact on the capacity to give new people vaccinations.

Good thing we got Pence, AOC, Pelosi and the other people who are important to running our government vaccinated ! We would not want our government to be impacted now would we ?
Almost a third of Georgia is vaccinated now (with at least the first shot and plenty of supplies now to get a timely second shot).

Georgia's deaths are way, way down, as are daily new infections, which are lower than last fall and last early summer (the two previous low points).

Even with "inflated numbers," the numbers are down and on a downward trend.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
1/3 with at least one shot sounds pretty low. We have places here turning down vaccine because they have no demand for it.
About time to shut all of this masking and distancing down.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Depends where in Georgia. I was in Americus on Saturday, not a face diaper in sight. I went down the road to Cuthbert, and there was about 80% wearing them at a convenience store/gas station right on US-27. Then you have Atlanta and Decatur and such. I know of exactly two restaurants around Atlanta that don't require the idiot things. Though I admit when I've driven by the beltline, there have been a few days now where I haven't seen any on anyone while outside. The distance between people, yea that's largely gone everywhere, I don't even see the one way markers some places had.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Depends where in Georgia. I was in Americus on Saturday, not a face diaper in sight. I went down the road to Cuthbert, and there was about 80% wearing them at a convenience store/gas station right on US-27. Then you have Atlanta and Decatur and such. I know of exactly two restaurants around Atlanta that don't require the idiot things. Though I admit when I've driven by the beltline, there have been a few days now where I haven't seen any on anyone while outside. The distance between people, yea that's largely gone everywhere, I don't even see the one way markers some places had.
All of the one way markers in stores are gone here and actually have been gone for months now. No one paid any attention to them anyway so I guess they just gave up. There are still dots on the floor to make how far to stay away from others in the check out lines but no one pays any attention to them either.

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Almost a third of Georgia is vaccinated now (with at least the first shot and plenty of supplies now to get a timely second shot).

Georgia's deaths are way, way down, as are daily new infections, which are lower than last fall and last early summer (the two previous low points).

Even with "inflated numbers," the numbers are down and on a downward trend.
Can anyone legitimately prove that downward trend is from the Holy Jab or is it really from the virus running its course?

·
68,665 Posts
I wasn't proving anything, just making observations, but it stands to reason that if a percentage of the population is 19 out of 20 times not likely to pick up the virus even when exposed, that this will have some effect on the overall numbers, just as "running its course," that is, a certain percentage of folks being infected and surviving, also stands to reason that this will have some effect on the overall numbers.

·
Cross-drawer
7,193 Posts
The majority of the people I know who got the shots hardly ever leave their house for fear of catching C-19.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
The majority of the people I know who got the shots hardly ever leave their house for fear of catching C-19.
Can you quote any reliable statistics on that ? Everyone I know that has had the vaccine leave their house on a regular and routine basis. In fact many of them are heavily exposed to groups of people who have high rates of covid and deal with them on a regular basis.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Can you quote any reliable statistics on that ?
Savannah Dan said the majority of the people I know who got the shots hardly ever leave their house for fear of catching C-19.
I know being the key word here. He knows them. That seems to me to be a pretty reliable source.
He did not say the majority of people living in his area. Again he said people he knows.
What the hell do you consider reliable statistics in this scenario.
Can you furnish reliable statistics on your statement.
Or better yet why would you need to. You know the people.
Have a great afternoon HJB.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Savannah Dan said the majority of the people I know who got the shots hardly ever leave their house for fear of catching C-19.
I know being the key word here. He knows them. That seems to me to be a pretty reliable source.
He did not say the majority of people living in his area. Again he said people he knows.
What the hell do you consider reliable statistics in this scenario.
Can you furnish reliable statistics on your statement.
Or better yet why would you need to. You know the people.
Have a great afternoon HJB.
I'm having a great afternoon thanks, and you have one as well OWM

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Can you quote any reliable statistics on that ? Everyone I know that has had the vaccine leave their house on a regular and routine basis. In fact many of them are heavily exposed to groups of people who have high rates of covid and deal with them on a regular basis.
Can you quote any reliable statistics on that?

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
I wasn't proving anything, just making observations...
Of course. I just find the timing extremely fortuitous. It certainly appears to make a case for the vaccines working, doesn't it? I'll take it all with a (very large) grain of salt until someone definitively proves it. Without the shenanigans we've lived with for the past year.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts

·
68,665 Posts
Now the covid jab is really a vaccine.
It really was a vaccine before. That is one of the stupidest articles I have ever read in my life.

Anyway, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not use mRNA technology, so even those of you who irrationally fear the mRNA version ought to be ok with the J&J version, since it is based on older technology of the sort with which you have been injected previously.

But I suppose at some point Merriam Webster added something to their definition of telephone so that it included more than wired telephones - there just were not any JD Ruckers around writing inflammatory and idiotic articles about it, and, even if there were, there just was not an audience for such crap back then. What changed?

61 - 80 of 114 Posts