Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The goal was 20 million vaccinations by year end. Our fine governments are dismal failures in getting this done. Millions of doses have been delivered and in some places only 10% of it has been used.

Over 11 million doses have been delivered and about 2 million have been given. Typical performance of our government leaders and organization !

Covid Vaccine Update: US Won't Meet 20 Million Doses Goal by Year End - Bloomberg

And in about 21 days, there will be as much demand for second doses as there is for first doses, so that will have an impact on the capacity to give new people vaccinations.

Good thing we got Pence, AOC, Pelosi and the other people who are important to running our government vaccinated ! We would not want our government to be impacted now would we ?

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Vaccine delivery was always planned to be a state-level endeavor. More states were interested in politics than results (surprise, surprise, surprise). Different states have different goals for politics. There is the usual blue state "gotta make Trump look bad" so they flat out denied there would be a vaccine this fast. Actual planning would have put that lie down. Alabama intentionally delayed ER nurses so the hospital administrators and doctors could be "first", thus showing their importance. Trump delivered the vaccine when he said he would. Everything else is local failures.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vaccine delivery was always planned to be a state-level endeavor. More states were interested in politics than results (surprise, surprise, surprise). Different states have different goals for politics. There is the usual blue state "gotta make Trump look bad" so they flat out denied there would be a vaccine this fast. Actual planning would have put that lie down. Alabama intentionally delayed ER nurses so the hospital administrators and doctors could be "first", thus showing their importance. Trump delivered the vaccine when he said he would. Everything else is local failures.
I don't think I blamed anything on Trump. And Trump had already lost the election when vaccine started being shipped, so "making Trump look bad" is kind of behind us. So yes, I agree the states have completely botched this but I would have thought their plans would have been well developed and ready...obviously not.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Is a VAX even needed at this point ?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Is a VAX even needed at this point ?
To this I'll also add that its predecessor, SARS-COV-1, kind of just up and disappeared without significant intervention by us.

·
69,292 Posts
To this I'll also add that its predecessor, SARS-COV-1, kind of just up and disappeared without significant intervention by us.
That was almost 20 years ago, it did not transmit as an aerosol, and had one tenth the affinity for infecting human cells, so what is your point? It just was not that important in terms of the potential consequences to humans.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Covid 19 is and always has been one to be concerned about, but did not become a major and dangerous issue until the Progressive Variant arrived last Spring.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
My point is that they're very closely related. We're not comparing a coronavirus to an influenza or adenovirus, don't forget, what we colloquially call "covid" (I think this is literally the first time I've typed that vile word) is really short for "corona virus disease 2019." The 2004 episode was just called SARS. The 2004 virus was called SARS-COV-1, the one we supposedly have now is SARS-COV-2.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
I'm getting no shot.

Nemo

On the AstraZeneca Vaccine, by CountryDoc
Posted by NC Scout | Mar 17, 2021 | AP Staff, News and Links | 4 |

On the AstraZeneca Vaccine, by CountryDoc

CountryDoc1 is a practicing MD who’s worked abroad, primarily as a volunteer Doctor in Central and South America as well as here in the States. -NCS

I don’t know if you’ve already heard about this but I hope you will consider posting something on American Partisan about it. There is a high-level vaccine developer named Dr. Bossche who has come out and warned the world that the Covid-19 vaccines are almost certainly going to lead to much more deadly strains. The vaccines don’t create herd immunity and instead turn the vaccinated into a breeding ground for viral mutations (similar to inappropriate antibiotic use). Not only could these vaccines lead to the creation of much more deadly, vaccine-resistant strains of SARS-COV-2 but the potential exists for strains that would disproportionately effect children or young adults, for example, similar to the Spanish Flu. He states the “Immediate cancellation of all ongoing Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns should now become THE most acute health emergency of international concern.”

Mike Adams did an interview about this on Infowars today. https://banned.video/watch?id=60512bbbc89afc4806437e5a

Here is an article which includes Dr. Bossche’s open letter to the WHO, other regulatory authorities and humanity: Geert Bossche: Halt All Covid-19 Mass Vaccination (Open Letter to WHO)

There are more articles on Mike Adam’s site NaturalNews.com and the video of his more detailed Situation Update from today: Situation Update, March 16, 2021 - Emergency VACCINE ALERT edition

If you want to check out the original, excellent interview with Dr. Bossche you can find it here.
Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic is Shown to be a Mistake - Geert Vanden Bossche

Please note, Dr. Bossche’s concern applies to both mRNA and non-mRNA vaccines. I have no reason to believe the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is any safer than the mRNA vaccines. It is not at all a traditional vaccine but rather is based on a GMO adenovirus that injects DNA for coronavirus spike proteins into your DNA. In fact, it appears to be extremely similar to the Astrazeneca vaccine. The Astrazeneca vaccine has now been at least temporarily banned in at least 13 countries due to its association with blood clots.

·
69,292 Posts
Covid Vaccine in Georgia now open to all. Supplies appear to be short, though.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Finding open appointments near you seems to be the problem. I got my first shot at week ago at a nearby Publix. 20 days or so until the second. While having multiple sites and systems seems chaotic, it does allow thise who are determined to find a way to get vaccinated. Some people are showing up at mass vaccination sites near closing to get the tag ends of opened vials that must be immediately used or discarded. The best thing about a multi-path system like Georgia's is no single powerful group or individual can coerce priorities except in broad categories. No Gov. Kemp putting his family at the front of the line like Cuomo did.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Got our second shots on Thursday!!

Reactions: zetor

·
69,292 Posts
Where are the J&J ones? Isn't that the one that only requires a single shot and wasn't suspended in some Countries for causing blood clots?

This link suggest Pfizer's vaccine has even more blood clots than the suspended/banned AstraZeneca vaccine?
If you read the article, the very suggestion that Pfizer's vaccine causes blood clots is somewhat retarded. Indeed, the only way to read it is that the vaccine might give some protection against blood clots, since the numbers are lower than you might expect in the population as a whole, unrelated to vaccines.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
I got J&J at CVS a couple weeks ago (in TX). Website said no vax yet, call the phone number and they say "yes, plenty, when do you want to come in".

·
Registered
9,505 Posts
1 - 20 of 172 Posts