Couple of very lucky guys heading to Fulton Co. Jail

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by tace, Nov 2, 2007.

1. tace

tace New Member

APD arrested a couple of guys who they think were the same ones broken into the house 2 doors down from mine. My neighbor saw these suspicious looking characters hanging around and called 911. They were trying to break into the house across the street.

Now, you are asking how come they are lucky. Well, I happened to be at home on a conf call this morning at 10am when this whole thing happened. They are lucky because they didn't make the mistake of trying to break into my house when I was sitting there within a couple of feet of 2 guns. :twisted:

For their luck, all they will get is probation and some community work, instead they could have been heading to the morgue. Don't you think they are lucky? :D

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

They may be lucky, but they are still a waste of damn good air.

3. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

+1

4. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Well Tace, actually they saved you some money.

Some years ago, there was a murder/shooting at a neighbor's house involving husband, boyfriend, wife. Apparently, it was pretty ugly. Based on what I learned from the survivors......

Have you ever priced what it costs to get blood and guts cleaned out of carpet? NOT CHEAP!!! NOT CHEAP AT ALL!!!!!

So, in addition to a buck or two in ammo and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours of your time talking to the cops, those guys saved you hundreds of dollars in cleaning costs. Maybe even thousands in new carpet and new furniture (if they should have spattered).

So, not only they, but you too my friend are indeed lucky!

And if the cleaning crew doesn't get every last little bit of it cleaned up.

And things start to decompose.

Peeuuw!!! :puke:

Whoo!!! :censored:

Stink like dead mouse in wall... :wildeyed:

Only worse! :surrender:

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Kinda like Budder's breate, huh?

6. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

I had a mouse die in my wall once. Its amazing how stinky something that small can get.

7. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Have you ever sat across a table from Budder?

8. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

:cry:

9. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Since a victim's family can sue for wrongful death turn the table and sue the family for the clean up, emotional distress :lol: They could never pay since that is why most are doing this garbage instead of having a job. :x

10. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

11. tace

tace New Member

But at least I can write off all those cost as charity donations, right?

You know, how I ended saving Fulton Co. and City of Atlanta all that money with my donation of hot lead? :twisted: