Counties can do it faster

Discussion in 'Ga. County Licensing Information' started by glocked_n_loaded, May 9, 2006.

1. glocked_n_loaded

glocked_n_loaded New Member

i have a co-worker who received his GFL the SAME DAY he applied..... his fingrprinting, background checks, and all was done in ONE DAY!!!.... the key to how this was done???? his wife was the clerk's secretary at the probate court..... so now we all know.... it can be done in one day.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Would this friend of yours (or better yet, his wife) be willing to talk to me about the application process and impart all kinds of knowledge that I do not possess if I paid for lunch? (not your friend's process, but the process in general - there is a lot of helpful information that somebody in that position could provide to me)

3. Malum Prohibitum

P.S. - My first Georgia firearms license was issued in one day, too.

:wink:

4. glocked_n_loaded

glocked_n_loaded New Member

im not sure how willing she would be to talk to one of her hubby's friends.... they are going thru a divorce right now.. i was talking to him yesterday (just found out he was a ccw'er)...he told me that he filled out paperwork, did fingerprints, made a few phone calls, and his permit was signed and he left with it. this was about two years ago he said.

5. Malum Prohibitum

:cry: