could someone please add a forum where we can add videos

Discussion in 'Website & Forum Suggestions' started by jason1, Jun 26, 2007.

1. jason1

jason1 New Member

We could use a place where we can add shooting events videos or photos like Glock Matchs or anything that has to do with shooting sports,hunting,firearm safety or shooting with your good buddy at the range.Plus you could add Georgia Carry . org meeting photos to show what we are about here.

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I'm sure that's a lot of bandwidth. So, maybe a video/photo forum could be added and you could upload your videos to youtube and your photos to photobucket/imageshack and then just link to them. Saves bandwidth and you still get to share what you want, basically.

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

jason, one guy runs this web site, and he has never asked for a dime* from any of us even after he had to increase his bandwidth to accomodate the growth here. There are plenty of places to host the video and link it from here.

*Even though several forum participants have offered

4. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Yeah, video would kill the bandwidth. You can link to one hosted somewhere else though.

5. jason1

jason1 New Member

Sorry I didn't know it would kill your bandwidth Gunstar1 I'm not into all the tech stuff that you to do the photo or videos.

I thought it might be cool to show how the people that legal carry firearms on them almost every day to the anti-gunners that we are not nuts heck we might get one or two to join our side.We just want to defend ourself and to enjoy the outdoor if we are hunting or sport shooting safely be it in a C,M,P match or shooting with a buddy.

Mp, I know we own Gunstar1 a lot for letting us post here and sharing what we think about our Pro2A issues .So one again thank you Gunstar1 for this forum.

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Thats not to say you can't upload it to another site like youtube and then post a link to the video.

There are many hosts out there that they allow you to upload pictures or videos and link to them.