Costco Shooting Inquest Starts Wednesday w/ livestream

Discussion in 'LEO Encounters' started by mono no aware, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Whatever the truth is, it will eventually come out.

2. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

This is what I figured:

Sounds like trigger happy rookies imho. After watching several of the old news casts, and watching the sheriff begging for the public to keep trusting them, I wanted to laugh. Now to know they're coming out to slander his charcter and to make him look like a drug abuser is @#[email protected]#$ tasteless. Is this how EVERY LEA does things? When the heat is on and the dogs are tailing the guilty, they start looking for any flaw they can find to throw the wolfs off the scent? GOD i hope they nail these @#[email protected]#@#[email protected]#[email protected]#$ to the cross. They deserve the death penalty or life in prison and nothing less. Leave it to the brotherhood, these guys wont even see a smack on the wrist for killing an innocent man.

3. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?!?!? They're going to piss all over this case with crap like this. Lets bring witnesses forth that can testify that this guy that will destroy any of his credibility and make our officers look like angels...

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

How many threads do we need on the same subject? Please post in an existing thread. More than one already exists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.