Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
PITA
232 Posts
Well, February has come and passed. It appears to me that the rule change did not go into effect, as was said would happen last month. USACOE playing dirty, sleazy politics, yet again. I suppose I will go back to despising that slimy, self-serving, king-of-red-tape-bureaucracy entity.

Those dirty bastages have struck again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good News: My permission letter from USACoE Mobile, requested in January, finally arrived via certified mail.

Bad News: Permission is granted for ”5 years from this letters date” but there is no date anywhere on it.

·
Custom User Title
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
By the way, that thing that was supposed to happen in February, "getting rid" of the restrictions, has that died?

·
PITA
232 Posts
Good News: My permission letter from USACoE Mobile, requested in January, finally arrived via certified mail.

Bad News: Permission is granted for ”5 years from this letters date” but there is no date anywhere on it.
I also thought there was no date on my letter. It took me 3 times of looking over it carefully, before I noticed that the date on mine is near the end of Delapp's long and complex signature.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Colonel Delapp retired from the Army in 2018. Since then Colonel Joly commands the Mobile district.

Regardless, there is no date anywhere on my permission letter.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts