Cops: Tennessee shooter targeted white victims, similar to Dallas ambush

Discussion in 'In the News' started by tmoore912, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. tmoore912

tmoore912 Just a Man

Cops: Tennessee shooter targeted white victims, similar to Dallas ambush

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-tennessee-shooter-targeted-white-victims-similar-to-dallas-ambush/

2. Crawdaddyjc

Crawdaddyjc Member

This happened 7-7-16 at 2am. I doubt it is related unless there is a loose network of communications going on. It will be interesting to see what they find after the investigations are complete.

3. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

Well the news was out of the cop shooting of a black man in Baton Rouge.

4. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

Well, it will be interesting to see what they tell us. I doubt the media will take any credit for stoking the fire. Blame a video or anything.

5. Crawdaddyjc

Crawdaddyjc Member

Mountainpass- i didnt think about that. That baton rouge video was out, was the st louis video out too?
    I just find it very weird that retaliation would happen in other areas than where the initial incidents happened. Maybe i am just naive.

6. mountainpass

I think you are speaking about the MN video. It happened on Wednesday night.

Edit: At this point details don't matter. ABC just said this incident was b/c of the others. Narrative has taken over details, no matter the truth.

7. Crawdaddyjc

Crawdaddyjc Member

Well there you go. I stand corrected.

8. mountainpass

http://www.tbo.com/ap/national/the-latest-neighbor-saw-no-racial-tension-in-accused-gunman-ap_national7fdb036f38ea4341906dc71ebacea7cb?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tbo%2Fus-world+%28US+and+World%29

Another with Military background.