Cop shoots dog, no, shoots at dog...

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by NTA, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Hate to say it, but going to anyway-- that is freaking great!

Nemo

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Nemo:

it's great that an officer was shot in the back by another officer who had been trying to kill a dog?

The lady cop who got shot was not trying to kill a dog; some other cop was .

The officer is seriously injured and in critical condition because the bullet went through her upper back just above her bullet resistant vest's coverage.

And you think this is great???

Rather than call you bad names, generally impugning your character and fitness as a human being, I will just say that I vehemently disagree with the ideas that you have espoused in this thread.

3. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

4. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

I try to never celebrate harm to a human being, but I still look at this the same as say a Muslim Bakery refusing to bake an LGBTQ cake. It's internal dissension. The blue line is known to gang up on anyone who dares to harm its members, and protect those members that do wrong, but when you have the blue line harming other members of the blue line...who do they support?

5. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Talk about a training issue. Some things are absolutely avoidable.

6. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

7. Nemo

Short answer-- I have been called, considered, thought, stated, to be worse things by people better at it than you. And better at it than you can ever hope to be considered several layers down on the ladder of ability for that.

If you are unaware of my general beliefs on the in the deep inside, gut feelings of cops you have no idea. I believe I have made them clear a time or 3 around here long ago.

My comments stand and your comments and beliefs are simply irrelevant.

Nemo

8. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I don't recall you previously cheering when cops get shot.

This is a new low for you.
    But then, mental illness doesn't clear up on its own. It gets progressively worse without intervention.

Here's another story about a female officer getting shot while doing her job and not trying to hurt anybody or their pets
    https://www.georgiapacking.org/threads/beautiful-young-policewoman-shot-dead-in-davis-ca.276449/

Want to head over to that thread and giggle with child-like glee that one of your enemies in blue took a bullet?

9. Nemo

No, I will do that on my own. All alone, late at night. Some things I enjoy too much to share.

Nemo <-- yeps :screwy:

10. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

11. Nemo

Classifying it as an accident makes cop completely stupid. Guess no one told him-- keep finger off the trigger until sites are on target. He should be jailed for that. I suspect about all here will agree that the glock did not go off on its own.

But could be graft and corruption involved?

Nemo

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  12. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member