Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the one I use. I'm looking for more like this.. it's a take on the ones you see if you work in an office. Perseverance, dedication, ethics... those kind of things... they drive me crazy at work but some people have cool versions. Of course, this isn't my work, but it's an example of what I'm looking for. But any firearm related background would be cool :D

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
For all the Glock fans....

None of these are mine, all are taken from somewhere on the internet.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
glockgirl said:
hey ramm, glad to see you made it back from spring break alive. How was daytona?
It was awesome, but my liver hates me now.

Life doesn't get any better than drinking on the beach during the day and partying all night.

I gave up trying to read The Republic during the trip because apparently drinking and reading philosophy are not the best mix. I got about 20 pages deep when I just said "Damnit....where is my iPod."

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
I have a pic of a Glock 18 as my desk top. I got it off of Glock Talk. It's a beauty.

·
68,968 Posts
Rammstein said:
I gave up trying to read The Republic during the trip . . .
Well, I will not comment on the debauchery, but The Republic, in my view, is a nightmarish vision of a totalitarian society. I found it deeply disturbing. It was not at all what I expected.

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts