Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Conspiracy Theorists' take on McCarthy's Bill (HR1022)

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ahlongslide 
#1 ·
#4 ·
GAGunOwner said:
I do believe that the eventual goal of liberals is a total disarmament of the civilian population in the United States.
I pretty much have to agree, but it's getting more and more difficult to tell them apart...

We've seen the worse attacks on personal liberties and privacy under the current administration than ever before. We've seen the country borrow more money in the past six years than in all the years that went before.

Yeah, they want our guns but only because they're just about taken everything else!

We can no longer neatly categorize people under "liberal" and "conservative" headings as there are so many "political cross-dressers". Some, otherwise wild-eyed liberals are believers in the second amendment while some hard-core conservatives want guns off the streets.

Don't forget, the confiscation of guns in New Orleans was ordered by a liberal mayor. However that order was carried out by, and defended by, many who normally wouldn't be considered liberals at all!

"Ya can't tell the players without a scorecard" is truer now than ever before!

#6 ·
Macktee said:
GAGunOwner said:
I do believe that the eventual goal of liberals is a total disarmament of the civilian population in the United States.
I pretty much have to agree, but it's getting more and more difficult to tell them apart...

We've seen the worse attacks on personal liberties and privacy under the current administration than ever before. We've seen the country borrow more money in the past six years than in all the years that went before.

Yeah, they want our guns but only because they're just about taken everything else!

We can no longer neatly categorize people under "liberal" and "conservative" headings as there are so many "political cross-dressers". Some, otherwise wild-eyed liberals are believers in the second amendment while some hard-core conservatives want guns off the streets.

"Ya can't tell the players without a scorecard" is truer now than ever before!
Just because they are "conservative" doesn't mean squat. They will sell us out in a second when it is to their gain.

Bush said that he would resign the Assault Weapon Bill from a few years back. Don't get me started on his other attacks on civil liberties....

Rudy G. is anti gun, yet he is a Republican.

Gotta look at the score card is a very true statement.

#7 ·
Hey Ramm, why are you posting on conspiracy sites?

ShadowXIX [aka Rammstein]

posted on 24-4-2007 @ 02:38 PM

I saw this Representative Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.) that introduced this bill on the news following the VT shooting.

She was asked about a few points of Resolution 1022 one being the proposed ban on features like Barrel shrouds. She was asked what a barrel shroud was and why they should be banned.

She tried to changed the subject and when asked again admitted she had no clue what a barrel shroud even was so as you can imagine her arguement as to why they should be banned was somewhat weak.

Why do the people that introduce such bans seem to have the least knowledge on the subject?

BTW a barrel shroud is a covering for the barrel of a firearm that protects the user of the weapon from heat generated by the barrel. Guns get hot and it sucks if you touch the barrel by accident, I know firsthand.
2nd reply

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.