Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want to put this in the "selling" section because I'm just doing some research (of course, if someone just jumps up and throws down cash, I'm listening):

I'm thinking of selling an S&W M&P 40cal Compact, Like new (super clean, no scratches), including box, papers, 2 mags, and a Dasantis IWB holster for $400 - would this be a tempting price?

I'm about to buy a Kimber Ultra Covert II and would like to maybe get rid of this one in the process because I will no longer have a good use for it ...and I was going to loan it to my gf, but she says that she doesn't like anything other than the 1911 style. Go figure - I'm dating a classicist. :lol:

Also has anyone ever sold anything on gunbroker.com?

Just curious.

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
Are you a member of MP-pistol dot com?
It's possible you might have some pretty good luck there.

And yes...that would be a very tempting price with all that included.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blind_shake said:
adcurt said:
because I will no longer have a good use for it[M&P40] ...
:shock:

suggestions:
stopping the spread of tyranny, communism and fascism. oh and zombies. I could go on... :D
Haha... Good thoughts on the MP pistol.com. I think what I may do is list it here first so one of you guys can have first dibs and then move out from there.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well - it's for sale now in the selling section... go get some! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.