·
Member Georgia Carry
12,376 Posts
Looking forward to hearing what Rush says about this Monday. :popcorn:

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,376 Posts
Ken1961 said:
I've heard Rush say he used "actors" on occasion to help get a point across etc.. I always assumed the others did too. It's kinda fun trying to pick them out from the regular callers.
You obviously did not hear him correctly or understand the context of what he was referring to.

Rush has NEVER used actors and has NEVER paid anyone to be a caller to his radio show. Today, he went into great detail to make it crystal clear that is the case. This was the first thing he dealt with on his program.

Most actors are liberals. If they had been used, they would not hesitate to expose Rush as a fraud, winning the accolades of their peers and the rest of libdom.

This was a story back in February that died out with a fizzle. Now, all of a sudden the liberal blogosphere thinks it's news again? Even after having plenty of time to rehash it, they still present zero evidence to contradict Rush? Hmmm...

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,376 Posts
Ken1961 said:
AEKDB said:
Ken1961 said:
bdee said:
Phil1979 said:
Rush has NEVER used actors and has NEVER paid anyone to be a caller to his radio show. Today, he went into great detail to make it crystal clear that is the case. This was the first thing he dealt with on his program.
If he said that, then for his sake I hope it's the truth. If he has lied about this and there is evidence to the contrary, he's done as an entertainer.
It could be, if he's used "actors" at all, that they were members of his crew. He wouldn't have to hire them. They are already on payroll. He'd be technically telling the truth.
Today he all but begged for someone to come public with evidence that they were paid by him or anybody affiliated with him or his show.
Yes he did. However, you have to ask, would his own staff jump up and say..."I did it!" ?

Don't get me wrong. I like Rush. I enjoy his show. I agree with most of what he says, heck, maybe all of it. But, I don't know him personally, I can't vouch for his off radio/screen character, can you?

Momma always said, "Believe only half of what you see and none of what you read." She was talking about the newspapers and personal witnessing, but I think it applies here as well.
He made it clear that he never used call-in actors, period. I could hardly believe that he'd use a staff member and then trust them absolutely not to betray him. He values his name more highly than that, I believe.

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,376 Posts
seereus said:
bdee with all things being equal, we also have a person being paid to act as a president......and appears he can't even do that.
+1! :righton:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.