Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently a company Premiere Radio Networks provides callers to radio hosts when they want a soap box moment. I would imagine that both sides use these kind of services, but Liberal Talk Radio is almost non-existent.

Interesting story:
http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/ ... radio-host

Fact is these shows are designed to entertain, and people listen to hear the host's opinions. Not a big surprise that they have people to throw them a slow one right over the middle of the plate.

I'm just not sure if it slants our ideas on John Q Public out there.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The article isn't saying the majority of the callers are actors. It says that they book time with this company when they have something they want to talk about or bring something up.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No sir, you are absolutely right.

But to be honest, I don't think this takes away from the shows. People listen to hear their rants. I am sure there are listeners who feel exactly the way these actors sound, just maybe not as accurate, or as clean as a segway. To me this is not that big a deal. But tomorrow, the liberal media will have a heyday.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Phil1979 said:
Rush has NEVER used actors and has NEVER paid anyone to be a caller to his radio show. Today, he went into great detail to make it crystal clear that is the case. This was the first thing he dealt with on his program.
If he said that, then for his sake I hope it's the truth. If he has lied about this and there is evidence to the contrary, he's done as an entertainer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.