Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I watch the watchers
12,886 Posts
So... from the web-page referenced, I see .....

At Home with Gary Sullivan .... home improvement advice. "Hey Gary, it's winter, what should I do with my begonia's?"
The Bob and Tom Show .... News, sports and topical life "Bob, do you think the Green Bay quaterback's recent arrest will affect the game against __________?"
Handel on the Law with Bil Handel .... "Bill, should I hire one of the attorney's listed on your website to handle my case against my tennis pro?"
Dr Dean Edell .... "Dr. Dean there's been a lot of talk lately about _______________, what's the deal with it?"
Leo LaPorte the Tech Guy .... "Leo, is it worth paying for that online virus protection advertisement that pops up everywhere?"
Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell ....UFO's, Men in Black, Chubacabra's.... "Coast to Coast's" stock in trade.
Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnet
Coast to Coast AM with George Noory

Jesus Christ ..."What would Jesus say? 2000 years ago, he walked this Earth. What if today, you could talk to Him, laugh with Him, cry with Him? Not only through prayer, but...THROUGH THE RADIO. " 'nuff said.

Keep Home Alive with the Reverend Jesse Jackson
Randi Rhodes - - Progressive Talk Radio Personality formerly on Air America

Fox News Radio Network
Glen Beck
Rush Limbaugh
Jason Lewis
Sean Hannity
The Weekend

Hardly "news" and hardly impressed. Everyone has heard "seminar callers", "false flag callers" and just about every stripe of caller out there. Acting isn't easy, or everyone would be doing it, and most people are capable from distinguishing the sincere from the insincere.

·
I watch the watchers
12,886 Posts
bdee said:
Well Hannity has always brought people on so he can hear himself talk.
Brought them on, or bought them on?
With the contentiousness of politics today, do you really think all those evil conservatives Need to hire people to call?

Although there have been no statistics put forth by the company on the subject, I'll wager that paid actors to call the "Sunday Morning Tea Cotillion" far outnumber any paid callers to political talk shows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.