1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Well Aged Member
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Rice may be on target in that article but I still wouldn't want her within 10 light years of a Trump administration. That's been clear since before November 2016.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Why not ? I think she is a very smart person.
There's a lot of very smart people who have a vehement hatred of Trump. Or have you not noticed?

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
I'm a very smart person, and I don't like the stipid SOB so I don't have a problem with other smart people that don't like him. But, doesn't mean I disagree with him on everything, in fact I agree with him on most things.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I'm a very smart person, and I don't like the stipid SOB so I don't have a problem with other smart people that don't like him. But, doesn't mean I disagree with him on everything, in fact I agree with him on most things.
Sounds like you two are related.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Well, see. That's where you and Ms. Rice - and those of her ilk - part company.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
You have no idea what establishment republicans' positions on Trump are? Seriously? I guess you missed the last four years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts