concealed holster openion

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by gunsbillygun, Mar 18, 2007.

1. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun New Member

2. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

You have to cut into your pants to use it? I'm no tailor, but you just don't 'cut' a hole in some khaki's and expect them to run through the washer more than couple of times without fraying. You're going to have to stich the cuts afterwards. I don't like that. Why should I have to modify my clothing to accept their holsters? I see that they are trying to use 'cargo pants' to help conceal... but look at the video... it looked just like he had a heavy object stuck in either side... gun or not, it's not like you can't see a 2 pound 'something' stuck in there. What is different about just using a pocket holster and shoving it in the cargo pocket? Stability?

I don't mean to sound negative... I'm sure someone will find a need for this, but not me. I'll just get a holster and clip or loop it through my belt. Wear a longer shirt. Heck, carry it open, it's not illegal here in GA. Perhaps the magazines would be easier to carry in a cargo pocket given their system. I'm not seeing the point for the handgun though. If it somehow laid flat instead of bulging, maybe...

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I personally would not buy that. It is just not for me.

Having a quality kydex holster from Comp-Tac works much better for me.

4. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

Talk about a low draw. Would work great if you were in a sitting position, like the guy in the wheelchair, but not to practical for every day use. Unless you have ungodly long arms.

5. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Holster?????

What holster. I couldn't get past the young ladies legs. Did she really have a holster? Ha, Ha, Ha. I know, not to funny. I agree with foshizzle, why ruin a good pair of pants, besides you can see the bulk in the pocket anyway. Now, did you notice the legs on that young lady??????
    Take care,
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

I knew someone would mention the young lady. I agree with everyone else.

7. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

That site is sexist!

After all they show he guy topless, the girl should be too just to equal things out! :twisted:

8. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

9. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun New Member

well the reason i asked is i have one the guy who makes them gave me one to try out, i actualy like it , comfey, told him i would post it for him , just wanted to get yaws opinion. thank you.

10. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

I would give just about anything for that chick's legs. guess one can not have it all

11. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Why is the dude in the video carrying Glock mags and an HK pistol?