Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay you Glock guys!

I have been looking around for another holster, and of course the Taurus 24/7 doesnt have a million options like a Glock. (yes I do like my Taurus lots). However they have many of the same size characteristics and lines.

I have been looking on the Glock site, which is way better now that they have rebuilt it, for a comparision.

This way I can shop for additional holsters that will fit my pistol. I am sure glock 19 or something is pretty close and my pistol should fit in the same holster.

Anybody have an idea as to which one is close to a Taurus 24/7 9mm (I have the one right before the pro, but same dimensions as the new pro line.) Yes one day I might actually buy a glock when the funds arfe there.

4"" barrel
Length 7 1/8
width 1 1/4
height 5 1/2

Thanks for the help y'all.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I think you are looking at something along the lines of a G17 size wise

G17 Specs
LENGTH
186 mm / 7.32 in.
HEIGHT
138 mm / 5.43 in.
WIDTH
30 mm / 1.18 in.
BARREL HEIGHT
32 mm / 1.26 in.

G19 Specs
LENGTH
174 mm / 6.85 in.
HEIGHT
127 mm / 5.00 in.
WIDTH
30 mm / 1.18 in.
BARREL HEIGHT
32 mm / 1.26 in.

·
68,974 Posts
Sharky said:
I have been looking around for another holster, and of course the Taurus 24/7 doesnt have a million options . . .

4"" barrel
Length 7 1/8
width 1 1/4
height 5 1/2
Have you called this guy? He is a forum member and a GCO member. :wink:

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks MP I saw his post and plan to call him as well. I am also performing some additional research on other holsters as well.

I am looking for a paddle holster, with a retension strap as well. Only problem with paddles are the whole sticking out away from your body thing! The ones I have tried scream "printing'!

Thanks for the help;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts