Columbus' Shooters

Discussion in 'In the News' started by esti, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I certainly hope that guy holding his glock by the muzzle was not the instructor. :shock:

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:ditto:

3. geaux_tigers

geaux_tigers Member

Holding the pistol by the muzzle is an advanced technique not commonly seen today. A variation of this grip, as demonstrated in the photograph accompanying the article, involves placing your inky inside of the trigger guard and is reserved for the most elite shooters. It was once championed by a man known to historians only by the name "Lefty".

4. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

He was. Check the comments. :eek:

5. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

6. Axeman

Axeman New Member

:rotfl:

I think there is a reason we don't see it much anymore, perhaps because it puts a little chlorine in the genepool? :lol:

7. Axeman

Axeman New Member

Oh boy oh boy. That is what an ignoramous looks like!

Seriously, does it bother anyone else that the guy holding the pistol is somewhat up range from the other dude? I know he is off to the side, but still he is on the same elevation.

I mean even if the guy is not actually shooting here and just instructing I would expect to see a blue gun or something alone those lines. :roll:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been shooting there several times. I mentioned to the guy at the counter I was looking for a Walther P99QA and he commenced to try and sell me a Bersa Thunder 9. Now I love my Bersa .380, but I want a Walther.

Price for the Bersa? $525. I told the guy he was 10-96 and haven't been back since.

9. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

That's interesting.

10. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

There's a reason. It seems that word got out that a new gang initiation was going to start. It involved prospective gang members singling out mothers with children and executing them both to complete the initiation.

Whether there is truth to the rumor is unknown by me. Scary thoughts for mothers and children. Especially to me as well, as a father of a two year old daughter and with my wife due to have our second daughter in November.

11. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:shock:

12. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

The cover of the AJC this morning has the home invasion and execution of a 7 year old child and a 15 year old child in their beds. The adults were left alive, and there was no robbery.

13. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

sick man these people are just sick. But gun control will fix it just ask the Brady bunch!