Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Super Moderator
74,130 Posts
:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:🤩

Meanwhile, online observers noted that Camerota still referred to Aldrich as a man instead of using they/them.​
“Um excuse me? He?! It clearly says they/them and they are ignoring the requested pronouns! Where is the outrage?” one person tweeted.​

Reactions: NTA

·
Registered
1,908 Posts

House Majority Leader Daneya Esgar, D-Pueblo, and Rep. Brianna Titone, D-Arvada, who leads the Colorado LGBTQ Legislative Caucus, called the shooting an “unspeakable act of violence (that) impacts the entire LGBTQ community” in a statement.​
“We must take urgent and meaningful action to reduce gun violence and prevent crimes that target and kill LGBTQ people,” they added.​
So, the powers that be are going to outlaw gays, lesbians, and non-binary people from owning guns? That just doesn’t sound right to me!

Tongue securely in cheek.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I previously referred to one of the people that helped subdue the shooter as a drag queen. My bad. The navy asks that we respect the sailors privacy. Retired Army Major, probably first term Navy enlistee. Where the fark was the Air Force? Um the Academy, Peterson AFB, Cheyenne Mountain NORAD?

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,811 Posts
I previously referred to one of the people that helped subdue the shooter as a drag queen. My bad. The navy asks that we respect the sailors privacy. Retired Army Major, probably first term Navy enlistee. Where the fark was the Air Force? Um the Academy, Peterson AFB, Cheyenne Mountain NORAD?

Don't forget Space Force.

·
Registered
16,078 Posts

House Majority Leader Daneya Esgar, D-Pueblo, and Rep. Brianna Titone, D-Arvada, who leads the Colorado LGBTQ Legislative Caucus, called the shooting an “unspeakable act of violence (that) impacts the entire LGBTQ community” in a statement.​
“We must take urgent and meaningful action to reduce gun violence and prevent crimes that target and kill LGBTQ people,” they added.​
Sounds to me like it's time for the queer community to engage in some introspection.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,856 Posts
All I can say is that if this gay club mass murderer has a beef against gay men (though he may not consider himself a man)
he's gonna have to get comfortable with gay-man sex when he goes to prison.

I think he's gonna get passed around like a basketball at the Celtics v. Lakers game.

Bodybuilder Bodybuilding Chest Font Trunk

It's not the punishment he deserves,
but it'll definitely be a step in the right direction for a murderer.

Reactions: mountainman444

·
Super Moderator
74,130 Posts

Not as many homosexuals in the Air Force as the Navy . . .

·
Super Moderator
74,130 Posts
New info. Can it still be a hate crime?

Nemo

I am going to wait for more to come out - this appeared as a footnote in a legal filing. It could be an attempt to make a false assertion that is a defense to the hate crime charges.

If it is true, there will be more coming out than just a new assertion in a court filing. This is one of those things that will take time to reveal.

·
Super Moderator
74,130 Posts

FWIW, the guy that took him down, drew his pistol from the holster and produced all those bruises with it does not appear to be homosexual. He was there with his wife - they own a brewery. Army veteran with tours in the sandbox.

Reactions: DonT

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
But he wears a man-bun hair style. That could be iffy.

Nemo

Reactions: mountainman444

·
Registered
243 Posts
FWIW, the guy that took him down, drew his pistol from the holster and produced all those bruises with it does not appear to be homosexual. He was there with his wife - they own a brewery. Army veteran with tours in the sandbox.
Not all those bruises. Major (ret) Fierro was quoted "I grabbed the pistol from him ... and then I started whaling on him," said Fierro, who said he yelled at the same patron who moved the other gun to kick the shooter. A drag queen, on Fierro's urging, also kicked the suspect with high heels, he said. James' role in the incident has not been established.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts