Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Wonder more.

Nemo

• Aldrich’s mother, Laura Voepel told police her son threatened her with a homemade bomb and other weapons last June
  • Aldrich was charged with two counts of felony menacing and three counts of first-degree kidnapping, but the charges were later dropped and records sealed
  • Incident raises questions about Colorado’s red flag law, which empowers authorities to temporarily seize firearms individuals deemed as a potential threat

·
American
3,321 Posts

·
Super Moderator
74,129 Posts
Well we all knew it would come back to Ultra MAGA Madness! Geez. The media frenzy is so predictable.
It's newsworthy. Sorry they won't put some conspiracy theory spin on it and tell us he has an uncle that lives in Langley Virginia interesting, no?

His grandfather is a notable public figure. They would be reporting the same thing if Nancy Pelosi was his grandmother, and you would not be complaining if that were the case. Talk about predictable - it is the strange reaction to this forum's members to every mass shooting. Politics first. :rolleyes:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Incident raises questions about Colorado’s red flag law, which empowers authorities to temporarily seize firearms individuals deemed as a potential threat
BUT BUT BUT Red Flag Laws! ! He was arrested and charged but they were dismissed and the records sealed. Better get stronger red flag laws! And stronger gun laws for everyone.

That is the true conspiracy.

Nemo

Reactions: TimBob

·
American
3,321 Posts
It's newsworthy. Sorry they won't put some conspiracy theory spin on it and tell us he has an uncle that lives in Langley Virginia interesting, no?

His grandfather is a notable public figure. They would be reporting the same thing if Nancy Pelosi was his grandmother, and you would not be complaining if that were the case. Talk about predictable - it is the strange reaction to this forum's members to every mass shooting. Politics first. :rolleyes:
His grandfather is in a state legislature in another state. No, it probably wouldn't have been reported otherwise. Thanks for trying to bust my balls for nothing. Have a great day.

·
Super Moderator
74,129 Posts
His grandfather is in a state legislature in another state. No, it probably wouldn't have been reported otherwise. Thanks for trying to bust my balls for nothing. Have a great day.
fantasyland - they absolutely would report if Nancy Pelosi's grandson went on a mass shooting, but that didn't happen, did it?

·
Registered
16,078 Posts
was arrested in June 2021 on felony menacing and kidnapping charges after a woman called El Paso County authorities to report her son “was threatening to cause harm to her with a homemade bomb, multiple weapons and ammunition,” according to the county sheriff’s office. The Colorado Springs Gazette reported that the El Paso County District Attorney’s Office chose not to pursue formal charges and the case was subsequently sealed.
Felony menacing (2 counts). First-degree kidnapping (3 counts). Homemade bombs. Weapons and ammo. Formal charges were dropped and the case was sealed. Other sources state his mother claimed he was undergoing "mental issues." And he "was known to law enforcement."

Were his weapons confiscated? Why wasn't a case pursued? Was he getting help for his mental issues? Was he getting any help for his mental problems? Did he fall through everyone's cracks like so many of them do?

Maybe this shooting could have been avoided if he had been tried, found guilty and sentenced to prison time. Or being cared for in mental facility which hardly ever happens anymore.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
From a report I saw on CNN a few moments ago, El Paso County, where the previous incident occurred, is a 2nd Amendment sanctuary county where red flag laws are considered by the local sheriff to be unconstitutional and therefore are not enforced.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Bit of quick looking indicates a 2A Preservation County. Not a 2A Sanctuary.

Nemo

At least six counties have declared themselves sanctuary counties, but what El Paso just voted on is different.
The county passed what's called a "2nd amendment preservation resolution". That does not make El Paso a sanctuary county.

The difference falls on if a county will follow the law if it passes or not. El Paso will follow the rules even if it's commissioners have publicly said they don't like them, but they will fight it in court, instead of ignoring it.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
And likely knows not the difference between them or simple existence of 2A Preservation status.

Nemo

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
6,085 Posts
‘I Have To Kill This Guy Before He Kills Us’: Army Vet Says ‘Combat Mode’ Kicked In During Nightclub Shooting | The Daily Wire

“I don’t know exactly what I did, I just went into combat mode. I just know I have to kill this guy before he kills us,” Fierro explained, saying that he waited until the shooter turned toward the patio before he charged the man. He reportedly used the straps of the shooter’s body armor to get a grip on him and pull him to the ground.
Once he had the shooter down, Fierro said that he was able to relieve him of his pistol, hitting him with it and asking other patrons to assist in detaining him until law enforcement arrived.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,856 Posts
The mass shooters name has been out there for days but nobody has a picture of him online except one image of him silhouetted by his own doorbell camera as he walks out to meet the /SWAT team or bomb squad from a prior incident.

Is the killer a black guy?
Only blacks, Muslims, and hispanic mass-killers have the privilege of often having their names and images kept out of the media so the leftist media can perpetuate the myth that white people are the ones doing all the big gun crimes in America, and White people can't be trusted with guns. And this killer's name doesn't seem consistent with him being Hispanic or Muslim. (The fact that he's got a white grandparent doesn't mean that he's a white guy himself. Just ask Barak Obama.)

21 - 40 of 79 Posts