College student named police chief in Mexico

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by seereus, Oct 20, 2010.

1. She will retire in wealth at an early age.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. She will become MIA.

100.0%
  1. Aberk

Aberk Custom User Title

I'll pass...or maybe she's trying to get on the cartel's payroll and make mucho dinero.

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

3. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

something tells me she will end up violated then beheaded. Those people are well beyond police help.

4. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

heck id apply for that job

5. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

Wonder if Marisol has ever fired a weapon... or what kind of training she has had besides her Criminology classes...

6. Deek

Deek Active Member

I really feel bad for this girl.

7. Xiclotl

Xiclotl Active Member

Maybe she should pre-label some boxes so they can send the various parts of her home.

8. Suburbbus

Suburbbus Well-Known Member

News report this am said they will have 3 guns and 1 police car. I think it also said there would be 5 females and 4 males on the force.

9. German Longshot

German Longshot New Member

I wonder if they will be able to piece her together well enough to have an open casket.

10. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

Well, looks like she was lucky enough to get to flee.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/04/re ... latestnews

11. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

It doesn't make any difference where her heart lies. She's DRT!....In the street!

12. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

they ought to make sheriff joe the sheriff down there....and deputize a couple hundred people straighten it up

13. OnnaMishun

OnnaMishun New Member

Rugerer mentioned it already but here's the video. This young woman is now seeking asylum here in the U.S. because of death threats. I heard this on one of the late night radio shows recently and thought I'd see if this was the same 20 yr old.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4571530/20-y ... ng-asylum/

14. seereus

seereus Active Member

Hey, at least she is asking for asylum, most just cross the border.
    Of course if she is not granted asylum, more than likely she to will violate our laws.

15. samman23

samman23 New Member

If she is here fleeing for her life I would not blame her for doing what she needs to stay alive.

I suspect that she is running because she was not corruptible. If she was still in that position I'd suspect she had chosen to work for a criminal organization.

16. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

or this was her intentions the entire time.. take on a dangerous job such as this one, that obviously was full stupidity at this time, when the pressure got put on, start begging the US for asylum because she fears for her life, simple way to enter the country and bypass the long huge stack of applicants sitting on DHS desk. Look sweety, I don't feel sorry for you. The cartels have made it quite clear, stay the @#[email protected]#$ out of their way or be murdered, pick or choose what you want. Obviously your mindset that the cartels would look over you since you stated you wouldn't stand up to them, ehh not so smart. Thats like saying you feel comfortable being in a cage with a wild grizzly and as long as you throw it steak ever so often it won't eat your sorry @#[email protected]#$... lol think again bub.

17. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

She's 20 years old. Did you think she thought that far ahead?

18. RickN

RickN New Member

Another kid who, when faced with the real world, realizes that they don't know everything and don't have all the answers.

Personally, I'm waiting for both my son's to grow out of this phase.

19. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

point made but she is educated,lol.