Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
7 Year Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Bulldog. I spent 4 years in Athens.

I am still looking forward to college football season. I like the SEC and other games of interest. I am tired of seeing guy's running around in their shorts. It's boring for sure.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Go Dawgs!

Looking forward to this season and a new era at UGA.

Good luck to each of your teams (unless they're playing Georgia, of course).

·
7 Year Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What happened to the Bulldogs today?
They were embarrassed by a 31 point defeat. They almost lost their second game while being favored by 5 touchdowns. They beat Missouri by one point.

The new ranking will show Mark Richt's Miami team a better team and improving. The new coaching staff at Georgia should be in charge of a high school team.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I was afraid this was going to happen to UGA

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I'm a UGA fan but I've been watching Tennessee, and Tennessee looks like they might actually have a pretty good team this year.

·
Registered
59 Posts
They are good once they get rolling. I dont understand why it takes so long to make the adjustments though. With the vols facing a&m then bama- next weeks matchup with uga becomes a must win for ut if they want the east. If ut wins uga and then splits a&m and bama- its an easier path to atlanta.
I hope chubb is ok after yesterday- i want him healthy vs the vols.

College football is awesome!

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,906 Posts
Go Georgia! Go Tech! Go State! :shattered:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,939 Posts
Tennessee need to play full games, and fast. Our next three games are road games at UGA and TX A&M, then home for Bama.

We can't play half a game against any of those three.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,939 Posts
There are three unbeaten teams left in the SEC, Tennessee, Alabama, and Texas A&M. Over the next few weeks all three have to play the other two. Does anyone think that any one will make it through and still be unbeaten?

Personally, I feel that if my Vols can find a way to beat A&M on the road, they can beat Bama in Knoxville and pull it off. As far as Bama vs A&M, I think A&M wins.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.