Cold, dead hands...

Discussion in 'GWL News & Information' started by kestak, May 18, 2007.

1. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

A little bit off topic, but I am just curious. Any of you has an NRA sticker or any type of bumber sticker like "From my cold, dead fingers..."?

It think is like those "Bozos" with an Alpine or Sherwood sign in their rear window. It says, come and steal my 2000$ sound system I just installed in my car...

Personally, I consider any add like that like advertising to a gun thief that there is probably a gun in the vehicle. On the other hand, it may deter a bad guy or an angered driver to come and poke you...

Thank you

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I personally don't think it is wise to make political statements with my car.

3. peashooter

peashooter New Member

I personally have nothing to indicate i have anysort of weapon in my vehicle. No stickers no nothing.

4. qre2457

qre2457 New Member

I want a bumper sticker that says "I have no opinion on any political party, guns, your driving, or your mama."

5. Macktee

Macktee New Member

If you find it, get two. I'd like one for my car...

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I've got stuff on my car, but I don't leave a gun in the car, either. I'm not worried about it.

7. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

+1

I have an NRA sticker and part of a Bullseye Marksman bumper sticker (the part with their logo that says Bullseye Marksman Gun Club, but not
    the part that says "see you on the range" and has their phone number) in the rear window if my truck.

8. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I've got NRA, GSU, GT-Savannah, USMC, firefighter, and 3 parking passes (one for school, one for statesboro apartment, and one for the apartment i'm staying at in orlando right now)....i think that just about covers it. :lol:

Now all we need are GCO decals... :-k

9. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

We need a catchy one that embodies the spirit of the Founders.....like VCDL's

10. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:righton:

11. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

there is a scene in red dawn where the russian is taking a dead guys gun with that bumper sticker in the background.

i have seen certain movies too many times :)

12. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

So, open up a free Cafe Press shop (http://www.cafepress.com) and make one yourself. 8)

13. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I used to have an NRA logo sticker on my window but it was cheap and fell off after the first couple rains.

I want a bumper sticker that says "Outlaw Bumper Stickers" :wink:

14. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

You have a sticker that says "USMC?" :shock: I can hear him now.....blah...blah...blah....blah...well you get the picture.

15. jeepsterwannabe

jeepsterwannabe New Member

"if bumper stickers are outlawed
    only outlaws will have bumper stickers"

16. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Only stickers on my car:

[​IMG]

17. Axeman

Axeman New Member

:rotfl:
    Okay maybe we should allow them as long as:

1. Manditory Registration.
    2. Manditory background check.
    3. It has to be on the approved list (no more than 10 letters, and cannot contain to many phrases
    4. They must have their glue "finger prints" kept on file in case they are used in a crime and we can compare them.
    5. You must be licesenced to own a bumper sticker.
    6. Manditory training on carrying them.
    7. Open carry of them is illeagle.
    8. Cannot possess at a public gathering
    9. Cannot possess at an establishment that serves alchohol for consumption on the premesis.
    10. Cannot posses at a place of worship.
    11. None of the above shall be construed to allow anyone other than LEO and "State Militia" :roll:

18. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

I don't have any. No advertising for me. However I do like the ones that say "Driver carries more than $20 in ammo." which would be truthful most of the time about me! :D

19. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said, "I'm not speeding-I'm qualifying."

20. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member