Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

A little bit off topic, but I am just curious. Any of you has an NRA sticker or any type of bumber sticker like "From my cold, dead fingers..."?

It think is like those "Bozos" with an Alpine or Sherwood sign in their rear window. It says, come and steal my 2000$ sound system I just installed in my car...

Personally, I consider any add like that like advertising to a gun thief that there is probably a gun in the vehicle. On the other hand, it may deter a bad guy or an angered driver to come and poke you...

Thank you

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I personally don't think it is wise to make political statements with my car.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
qre2457 said:
I want a bumper sticker that says "I have no opinion on any political party, guns, your driving, or your mama."
If you find it, get two. I'd like one for my car...

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,831 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
I've got stuff on my car, but I don't leave a gun in the car, either. I'm not worried about it.
+1

I have an NRA sticker and part of a Bullseye Marksman bumper sticker (the part with their logo that says Bullseye Marksman Gun Club, but not
the part that says "see you on the range" and has their phone number) in the rear window if my truck.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Adam5 said:
ptsmith24 said:
I've got stuff on my car, but I don't leave a gun in the car, either. I'm not worried about it.
+1

I have an NRA sticker and part of a Bullseye Marksman bumper sticker (the part with their logo that says Bullseye Marksman Gun Club, but not
the part that says "see you on the range" and has their phone number) in the rear window if my truck.
I've got NRA, GSU, GT-Savannah, USMC, firefighter, and 3 parking passes (one for school, one for statesboro apartment, and one for the apartment i'm staying at in orlando right now)....i think that just about covers it. :lol:

Now all we need are GCO decals... :-k

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Now all we need are GCO decals...
We need a catchy one that embodies the spirit of the Founders.....like VCDL's

·
Registered
997 Posts
there is a scene in red dawn where the russian is taking a dead guys gun with that bumper sticker in the background.

i have seen certain movies too many times :)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I used to have an NRA logo sticker on my window but it was cheap and fell off after the first couple rains.

I want a bumper sticker that says "Outlaw Bumper Stickers" :wink:

·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Adam5 said:
ptsmith24 said:
+1

I've got NRA, GSU, GT-Savannah, USMC, firefighter, and 3 parking passes (one for school, one for statesboro apartment, and one for the apartment i'm staying at in orlando right now)....i think that just about covers it. :lol:

Now all we need are GCO decals... :-k
You have a sticker that says "USMC?" :shock: I can hear him now.....blah...blah...blah....blah...well you get the picture.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Axeman said:
I used to have an NRA logo sticker on my window but it was cheap and fell off after the first couple rains.

"if bumper stickers are outlawed
only outlaws will have bumper stickers"

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
jeepsterwannabe said:
Axeman said:

"if bumper stickers are outlawed
only outlaws will have bumper stickers"
:rotfl:
Okay maybe we should allow them as long as:

1. Manditory Registration.
2. Manditory background check.
3. It has to be on the approved list (no more than 10 letters, and cannot contain to many phrases
4. They must have their glue "finger prints" kept on file in case they are used in a crime and we can compare them.
5. You must be licesenced to own a bumper sticker.
6. Manditory training on carrying them.
7. Open carry of them is illeagle.
8. Cannot possess at a public gathering
9. Cannot possess at an establishment that serves alchohol for consumption on the premesis.
10. Cannot posses at a place of worship.
11. None of the above shall be construed to allow anyone other than LEO and "State Militia" :roll:

·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts
I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said, "I'm not speeding-I'm qualifying."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts