Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
68,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interestingly, there has been quite a bit of discussion over the years about whether open carry in Colorado will result in a disorderly conduct charge (Colorado is a gold star open carry state).

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
What the H&LL is going on?!
BB guns, rubber band guns....
I guess water pistols will be next.

Oh what a long long way we have fallen from the days when no one would say anything about a kid riding a bike down the road with a .22 across the handlebars while he was heading to his favorite squirrel hunting woods... Just pathetic. I guess I better just go ahead & start saving moeny for legal defense now cause my kid will be out shooting & hunting & fishing no matter what the area panty waists think.

When the Russians invade and everyone has to take to the wilds MY offspring will be able to provide food & shelter for themselves. :wink:

·
68,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tinkerhell said:
. . . a kid riding a bike down the road with a .22 across the handlebars while he was heading to his favorite squirrel hunting woods. . . .
Homework assignment!

Is this legal or illegal in Georgia?

Start here

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
I thought there was something that said you couldn't cross someone else's property without their permission with a firearm, or maybe that just applied to handguns. I don't remember right this second.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts