Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for trade are two guns, both function perfectly, just looking to upgrade a bit :righton: : FTF and local, I work in Monroe/Athens and live in Bethlehem so would like to keep it pretty local to that area.

First: Kahr PM9 with Galco IWB holster.
The pistol is in excellect condition and has the lower part of 350 rounds through it. Has standard sights, box and original paperwork, and both mags. Also will include a box of federal JHP's and about 75 rounds of winchester white box unless your trade is a 9mm then I would prefer to keep the ammo. Trade / sell value of $520.

Next is a Taurus 1911 al. It has an aluminum frame. Taurus brandings have been removed from the slide and it was Duracoated black. Gun looks pretty sharp.
Includes all the original stuff, both mags, plus a nice set of Hogue grips. Putting trade/sell value of this at $400.

Would like to trade one or both (depending on what it is) for a 1911, nice 9mm, or a S&W model 60 pro series or 360pd, or maybe even an AR. My guns are in excellent shape and would like your trade offer to be the same. Will also listen to other trade offers so dont hesitate to offer and either way I will get back with you ASAP.

Questions or more info, just let me know.

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Re: Kahr PM9 & Taurus 1911 AL for sale or trade

I've bought/sold with this seller several times and will vouch for him if that makes a difference to anyone.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Kahr PM9 & Taurus 1911 AL for sale or trade

Thanks VolGrad I appreciate it.

Maybe it did make a difference because they are now gone. :righton:

Just got back from trading 'em.

Thanks everybody. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts