Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When: Friday and Saturday March 11&12 9am-5pm both days
Where: Centerfire Precision Range 1738 Upper Cove Rd Woodbury Ga 30293
Description: The class begins with a tune-up of the fundamentals, then we progress quickly to new skills such as Proactive and Reactive Manipulations, Shooting While Moving Off The X, Reality-Based Multiple Hostiles Engagement, 360 degree CQB Movement, Danger-Close Fighting, Bilateral Shooting, 360 degree After Action Assessment Methods, and Integrating the Flashlight and Other Tools into the Firing Platform. This is the life-saving material that is often ignored in many other programs. In two days, you will receive more information than most armed professionals ever get!

Link to register.
http://www.suarezinternationalstore.com ... uryga.aspx

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There are a few slots still open for this class. The weather is warmer so come out and train with the best known civilian training group in the US. Suarez International has 50 certified instructors running classes in more locations than any other company. Cose Range Gunfighting is the signature class that put SI on the map.
This is a dynamic class where I learned the clock drill that is in the Think Move and shoot course. What we teach has been proven in force on force drills to work. There are a lot of schools that teach shooting but very few teach how to survive a gunfight. Not getting shot is just as important as shooting. Come learn these important skills.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AAR- we had 8 guys for the CRG class. We covered advanced handling techniques and clock drills. Plenty of movement and shooting with either hand. Standard ready positions and a few covert ready positions as well. The weather was absolutely beautiful. several different techniques for "gett off the X". I even threw in a little defensive knife work, when the gun down at extremely close range.

Next class is Fighting in Structures then Klasnikov Rifle Gunfighting both in April

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I want this class so bad!! April 2-3, 2011 - Force on Force Gunfighting - Roanoke, IN
They need to do that one here!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am studying and trying to get that one in here just give me time. I'll make it happen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts