Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
"It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control," Clinton said. "Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down."
That isn't inconsistency Chelsea. It is you being unable or unwilling to discern the subject matter.

You see Chelsea, it is about objectivity and principle. It is not about "...if only I could convince enough of the right people that it's a good idea..."

·
Registered
58 Posts
That isn't inconsistency Chelsea. It is you being unable or unwilling to discern the subject matter.

You see Chelsea, it is about objectivity and principle. It is not about "...if only I could convince enough of the right people that it's a good idea..."
That does appear to be the m.o. of the left.

"Democrat, Mary Bayer - Common sense gun control is code for repealing second amendment"

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/d...st-code-for-repealing-second-amendment-video/

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Exactly, scary how these collectivist revolutionaries think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.