1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WRITTEN BY GUCCIFER2
OCTOBER 4, 2016
GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED CLINTON FOUNDATION
Many of you have been waiting for this, some even asked me to do it.

So, this is the moment. I hacked the Clinton Foundation server and downloaded hundreds of thousands of docs and donors' databases.

Hillary Clinton and her staff don't even bother about the information security. It was just a matter of time to gain access to the Clinton Foundation server.

Here's the contents of one of the folders that I got from there

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow....

Guccifer 2.0: New Clinton Leaks Reveals Donor List. Big Donors Awarded Federal Positions After Their Donations.
Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Bruce J. Oreck Donated $1,136,613 To The DNC And Served As US Ambassador To Finland 2009 To 2015.
Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Crystal Nix-Hines Donated $600,000 To The DNC And Then Was Nominated By President Obama To The Position Of US Representative To The UN Educational Ambassador.
Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Julius Genachowski Donated $3,494,919 To The DNC And Served As Chairman of the FCC From 2009 To 2013.
Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Jane Hartley Donated $605,000 To DNC And Then Was Nominated By Obama To Serve Concurrently As The U.S. Ambassador To The French Republic And The Principality of Monaco.
Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Pamela Hamamoto Donated $605,000 To The DNC Then Became Representative Of The USA To The UN
Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Robert A. Mandell Donated $1,121,250 To The DNC Then President Obama Named Mandell The Ambassador To Luxembourg In June 2011.
Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Richard M. Lobo's Wife, Caren Lobo, Donated $716,000 To DNC. Obama Then Nominated Richard Lobo For Director Of The International Broadcasting Bureau.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
it looks like big banks and corporations agreed to donate to the democrats a certain percentage of the allocated tarp funds.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
So Guccifer hacks her email, gets arrested, gets sent to jail, dies in prison from a stage suicide, then comes back to life in the prison infirmary, then hacks the Clinton Foundation from prison.

Probably legit..... :righton:

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The odds that "guccifer" is an individual are small.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Wonderful, we should get a treasure trove of information from this hack

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I think Guccifer 1.0 died. This is Guccifer 2.0. After the Clintons kill 2.0, version 3.0 might appear.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
The amazing thing is once one of them gets arrested five more pop up in his place. Guccifer 1.0 is still in prison and that's not the same entity or person who hacked this time.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
After his suicide was ordered, 1.0 tragically killed himself in prison if I'm not mistaken.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
After his suicide was ordered, 1.0 tragically killed himself in prison if I'm not mistaken.
That kind of turned into a false alarm and then a hoax.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Clinton Foundation denies any hack occurred, but their statement is a head scratcher

"Once again, we still have no evidence Clinton Foundation systems were breached and have not been notified by law enforcement of an issue,"

When you're hacked or burglarized, do the cops call you to let you know?

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
That kind of turned into a false alarm and then a hoax.
Oh, I didn't realize it was a hoax. Either way, 1.0 is out of commission so 2.0 is filling in.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
The Clinton Foundation denies any hack occurred, but their statement is a head scratcher

"Once again, we still have no evidence Clinton Foundation systems were breached and have not been notified by law enforcement of an issue,"

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts

Bwhahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.