Click Link And

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by Nemo, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Nine days to go and ~93K signatures needed. Doesn't seem like there's much interest in this one. :popcorn:

I signed it a couple days ago.

3. Nemo

If you're here, you're there already. Just like me and the rest of the bunch here.

Nemo

4. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Damn it. I was afraid of that. Or am I? Nowadays just being a normal patriotic American seems to bring condemnation and/or mockery from one of the two major political parties and main stream media.

5. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I don't sign "Whitehouse.gov" petitions for a different reason-- I don't want to end up on a list of [gullible persons] who think petitions like this actually matter, and are willing to give up their privacy and put themselves onto a marketing list for various conservative causes.

I'll pass.

When I contact the White House about gun control I actually write a letter, sign it in ink, and put it in an envelope.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  6. moe mensale

Ah! The evil Mr. Pejorative strikes again! :woohoo:

7. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Fair enough. I chose the wrong word.
    "Gullible" is more accurate for what I meant-- easily influenced when the marketers push your buttons the right way.

"Suggestible" is the term used in the marketing world and when academics talk about this phenomena in relation to marketing.

8. moe mensale

That's better. :righton:

Some of those petitions have garnered very substantial numbers of signatures. Maybe someone actually thinks about those for a minute or two.

9. Nemo

Remember though, you are already on the other important lists.

Nemo