Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
hey they are actually getting illegal guns out of the hands of criminals, which is a good thing.

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
On April 29, about midday, during a routine patrol, Officers Albert Acierno and David Delaney of the 120th Precinct stationhouse, saw from their car a young man in front of 470 Jersey St. with what looked a weapon tucked into his waistband.

They jumped out of the vehicle, identified themselves as police officers and arrested without incident a 19-year-old suspect, recovering his fully loaded .45 caliber weapon.
I'm missing the RAS or PC on this. :shakehead:

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I like how they keep mentioning "fully loaded". Does that mean it comes with the bottle opener and other features that your basic handguns don't have?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
dunkel said:
I like how they keep mentioning "fully loaded". Does that mean it comes with the bottle opener and other features that your basic handguns don't have?
Must be one of them "Springfield Loaded" 1911's.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Quest50 said:
dunkel said:
Mine includes a bottle opener, but ya can't drink from the ragged edge after using it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
patrick4588 said:
hey they are actually getting illegal guns out of the hands of criminals, which is a good thing.
I concur.

If the Bad Guys didn't have guns, the Good Guys (that would be us) would have considerably less need to carry...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quest50 said:
dunkel said:
:shattered:

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
dunkel said:
I noticed that too. It's annoying as all get out. They've acclimated so well to the hoplophobe double-speak used in the local press that they actually use it when speaking.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
In fairness...

but we also are getting them from repeat violent offenders, not the average person who unknowingly is breaking the law by having a loaded gun in his vehicle going to/from the range.
without getting into a political debate, i think everyone, that legally can, should own a gun and be able to carry that gun. MD is ridiculous with its CCW permits, and that only hurts law abiding citizens and aids criminals.
It takes all kinds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts