Georgiapacking.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Clayton in Rabun County, not Clayton County. The local paper had an article last week on the impact of HB60. With the weather warming up some of you south Georgians may be traveling up here to the mountains, so I'll pass on the highlights. The reporter asked three restaurant owner/managers about their firearm carry policy. Bulldog Tavern said not allowed. Zepplins said not allowed. Universal Joint said not allowed. Never been to Bulldog, haven't been to Zepplins in a while due to poor service. Very sorry to hear about Universal Joint, good food and service. It is located in an old gas station and is a favorite for bikers. If you ride or know a rider you might want to let them know. Last time I was in Universal Joint there was no sign. The reporter also interviewed three preachers about their church policy. The Episcopal church said no carry. Clayton Methodist said no carry. Black Rock Baptist will allow carry, The preacher quoted as saying "I wouldn't mind it, I support the right to bear arms legally."

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
SMH, why are they asking restaurant owners how they're reacting to HB60, it didn't change anything regarding them.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
SMH, why are they asking restaurant owners how they're reacting to HB60, it didn't change anything regarding them.
Because they are available when the reporter wandered in and would answer questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts