Clayton Cramer on Giuliani

Discussion in 'National Laws, Bills and Politics' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jul 26, 2007.

1. ber950

ber950 Active Member

I suspect that I will get to hold my nose again in Nov. of 08 :roll:

2. Purge

Purge New Member

Giuliani says the popo needs to be as well armed as the criminals. What about the victims and citizens?

Oh, I know. Hire a bodyguard like Rosie did.

3. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

What an idiot. But then again I'm constantly reminded that the Constitution is completely negotiable nowaddays.

New York City is not the United States of America.

Basically he and bloomberg are trying to blame everyone else for a problem of their own creation instead of giving power to the people they did the equivalent of putting a screen door on a submarine.

4. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

Sorry if stupid question:

Assault weapons can be purchased now with the proper license but what happens if a new AWB is passed in the future? Would private citizens be able to keep the ones they already own? Would that depend on the language of the bill?

Do I need to purchase a black rifle just in case another AWB is ever voted back? lol.

5. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

No license required for "assualt weapons" unless you mean those with full auto ability.

Any new AWB could outlaw black rifles already owned it would depend on the language of the bill.

Of course you need to buy a black rifle! Every home should have one! It's your civic duty!

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Of course! Using a grandfather clause is how they convince you it is not really a ban!

Read with hoarse, Clintonesque voice: "This bill will not take away one single gun from American gun owners."