Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple humidors with 45 cigars, 12 of which are Cuban Cohibas. Ad and pictures can be seen on craigslist

Will take $250 from anyone here.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Not sure it's such a good idea advertise on Craigslist or GPDO that you are in selling illegal Cuban cigars. You wouldn't want the ATF agents showing up to confiscate them and haul you off to the pokey.

Probably a bit extreme, but you never know.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
I think pre-1960ish Cuban cigars are legal (grandfathered).

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
What are the Penalties for Dealing with Illegally Imported Cuban Cigars?
The penalties for illegally importing, buying, selling, trading, giving away or otherwise engaging transactions involving illegally imported Cuban cigars can be very stiff. The cigars can (and likely will) be confiscated. You also may face civil fines of up to $50,000. In some cases you could even face a criminal trial that could result in jail time.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Some pics?

Normally a Cohiba Cigars are from DR
not from Cuba !

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
the279 said:
Some pics?

Normally a Cohiba Cigars are from DR
not from Cuba !
Those are the ones for purchase in the US. You have a selection, when abroad, from DR or Cuban cigars. Although the Treasury Department has said US Citizens are forbidden from partaking of Cubans even while abroad.

http://www.treasury.gov/offices/enforce ... cigar2.pdf

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
HydroAuto said:
the Treasury Department has said US Citizens are forbidden from partaking of Cubans even while abroad.
It's OK, "I didn't inhale"... ;)

·
Paratrooper
609 Posts
Brought some real ones home from Kuwait. They are in such high demand that they aren't properly cured and weren't so special. Even after sitting in my humidor for months, they didn't improve that much.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
12 Cohibas
16 Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon
11 Romeo Y Julieta Torpedos
6 Hemingways

Diamond Crown Humidifier
Don Salvatore humidity / temp gauge
Drymist humistat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts