Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,849 Posts
Penn & Teller show exactly how JFK could've been shot:
Makes sense to me.

And aren't a bunch of pissed off muslims hijacking planes a big enough conspiracy? I doubt our government is competent enough to have pulled off something like that. They can't even deliver a letter properly.

· Registered
1,849 Posts
EJR914 said:
I believe Oswald could have pulled off the shots, but I think there is probably a greater chance it was a true professional that pulled off those shots.

I've seen the shots recreated, and they seem extremely tough on a moving target. Its something you would most likely have to practice a lot to pull off.

The shots could have definitely been made in the time given. Its not like he was reloading a musket or something.

It just takes a very good shot.
I would suggest that a marine who earned "sharpshooter" probably qualifies as a good shot/professional.

· Registered
1,849 Posts
Ashe said:
bdee said:
That is a sniper shot, not just for a 'marksman.' They just wanted to pick a guy that would maintain the narrative of Soviet aggression. Since he died, the sheep could go back to their lives, and sleep well again.
Really?
I could make that shot all day long using Iron sights. I'm not a sniper.
But fact's don't seem to have any relevancy to your fantasies so it doesn't matter how much evidence there is.
Doesn't the fact that it took 3 rounds (instead of 1) tell us that he was a pretty-damn-good but not-quite-the-best shot? Exactly what you'd think of someone with rifle training in that circumstance?

I'm with Ashe on this one: you can find whatever you want out of the events of that day -- but why? The official explanation is not only plausible, it is extremely probable. Why try to create something that isn't there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.