Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
7,205 Posts
EJR914 said:
The problems that I have with 9/11 was that NORAD stood down, Cheney gave the order for the stand down, and supposedly the exact same scenario was being "practiced" at the exact same time 9/11 was taking place.

I think the building was damaged in the exact way it was said it did, and I believe it came down the exact way they said it did.

I just find some of the other strange things that happened that day to be completely fishy. Especially, a strange report on the news that I saw on 9/11 that said the last plane had been shot down by a jet, then a fighter pilot actually received a medal where he talked about shooting down the plane, and then I never heard another word about that on the news. Not to mention eye witnesses say they saw the jet as well. Next thing that I heard was that the passengers brought down the plane. While I know the official explanation sounds a heck of a lot better than the one I heard on the news report, I do find the sort of fishy as well.
OK, I'll play conspiracy theory:

NORAD was standing down so a missile could hit the pentagon..... Donnie Rumsfeld came out the day before 9/11 and said the pentagon had lost a lot of money. The next day, terrorists supposedly flew a plane into the pentagon and destroyed the computer that was to be audited for the loss of cash. Coincidence? I think not. The hole was too small at the pentagon nor were there any aircraft parts laying about. Plus, with all the high tech cameras at the pentagon, all we get is a horrible image that shows everything fine one moment, blew up the next.... why is there not pics of the aircraft on approach to hitting the pentagon?

I don't know if the government had its hand in the Trade Centers, but it looks like they (the real powers that be) knew it was going to happen and didn't let a crisis go to waste.

I think I've about heard it all from the official story all the way to the wildest evil conspiracy theory. I still don't know what to think, mainly because there's something that I see is extremely improbable and yet it happened before my eyes..... both towers came down perfectly like a controlled demolition. One coming down, pancaking each level below it, never toppling to any side, was pretty wild.... but the next went down the same way.... what are the odds? Why didn't during the collapse did weight not shift due to variances in damage, fire locations, etc. I think at least one should have leaned and toppled more. To me, that's the equivalent of lightning striking twice.

And then there's the fact that I read something back in 1994 that predicted a 9/11 type of event would happen in the near future (it had predicted late summer 1999) and that it would be your cue to watch government start stripping away your freedoms and rights. It happened, just 2 years after when the author thought it would. Just as soon as they (the powers that be) get their security cameras up, RFIDs, cripple your ability to travel by air, and have tag tracking/cell phone tracking/internet tracking in place, the gates will close and the Constitution dies. "But, but, but, we got guns, they'll never..... " Yes, they will. If another conspiracy theory is true, you're all drugged up on lithium and flouride to make you too docile and passive to do anything.....which may be true already considering how easily tea partiers were herded back onto the republican plantation.

All I have to say to everyone, is that none of us are given all the facts. There's agendas at work, butts being covered, etc. etc. You should be questioning events as they were told to you because quite simply, the government's story and many facts just don't jive.

· Banned
7,205 Posts
Ashe said:
JiG said:
Jesse Ventura tries Oswald's shot: start at 15:30

So a man with no experience with the weapon can't shoot it as fast or as well as someone who practiced with it is surprising?

If you want to talk video's Investigation Discovery reenacted the shots with results that were very similar to the actual events.
Well, since only official explanations seem to work on you, the Warren commission couldn't duplicate it. So that's that, case closed.

And yeah, from the time I posted til you posted told me that while you may or may not have watched jesse try to shoot, you didn't watch the episode. You might have learned something, might have disagreed too. But oh well, you're more interested in making your case than taking in new info. That's cool. I see it all the time. Once we get defensive, rational discussion kinda goes out the window while everyone argues past each other.

· Banned
7,205 Posts
Ashe said:
JiG said:
Ashe said:
JiG said:
Jesse Ventura tries Oswald's shot: start at 15:30

So a man with no experience with the weapon can't shoot it as fast or as well as someone who practiced with it is surprising?

If you want to talk video's Investigation Discovery reenacted the shots with results that were very similar to the actual events.
Well, since only official explanations seem to work on you, the Warren commission couldn't duplicate it. So that's that, case closed.

And yeah, from the time I posted til you posted told me that while you may or may not have watched jesse try to shoot, you didn't watch the episode. You might have learned something, might have disagreed too. But oh well, you're more interested in making your case than taking in new info. That's cool. I see it all the time. Once we get defensive, rational discussion kinda goes out the window while everyone argues past each other.
Really, you know for a fact I didn't watch the episode? Really? It's completely impossible I saw the episode when it first aired? Quick, whats next weeks lotto numbers Melvin the Magnificent?Sorry, can't give you lottery numbers, that's an unethical use of my psychic abilities.

I used to be really really big into the Kennedy Assassination, I even traveled to Daly Plaza once. But as I got older I kept noticing holes in all the theories. But not holes in the official explanation. Interesting.

I'm a big fan of facts, not theories , and there are no facts that prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there was any sort of conspiracy. I stopped reading here. Sorry, there are FACTS that do point to a conspiracy. I'm not big into the assassination, I admit. But why were all the records sealed immediately? Huh? If the truth is out in the open, then why the secrecy?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.