Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever been to the gun shop in Buckhead called Chucks. Are they still in business?

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
I love that store. They are moving, but yes, they are still in business. It combines two of my favorites - guns and books. They have the largest selection of which I am aware regarding volumes on hunting.

Cape Buffalo on the wall, too.

I have a $100 gift certificate. Thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I stopped by this place yesterday. They have moved to across from Roxy, on Peachtree not Buckhead Ave. Their parking lot backs into the Hifi Buys parking lot.

It's a nice store with an upscale feel to it. Now, I know why MP likes the place :) Their semi-auto handgun display was small and cramped in the back of the store. Their prices were higher then some places but not sky high. Worse was that a couple of the guns I was interested in didn't have prices on the sticker and I didn't feel like asking the "manager". I didn't see an HK in there, but some nice looking SIGs.

I saw only one AR in the whole store, price not visible. They had a beautiful M1A Carbine in pretty much original condition for $2200+. Again, no price on the sticker, the manager had to be consulted.

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
tace said:
I stopped by this place yesterday. They have moved to across from Roxy, on Peachtree not Buckhead Ave. Their parking lot backs into the Hifi Buys parking lot.

It's a nice store with an upscale feel to it. Now, I know why MP likes the place :)
Did they require an ugly tie for admittance?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts