Chuck E Cheese Wifi

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by Schweisshund, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

So ... this happened:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

but ... but .... but ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

I've run similar products over the years and run one now. Odds are good they took the default settings, which excludes guns as "violence".

3. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

My firewall at work defaulted with those settings, I asked my office manager if she could fix that and she did so quickly. We like our guns around here.

4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

"Chuck" is obviously related to that other rat in Orlando. :lol:

5. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

I get so tired of double-standards and hypocrisy. As some of you here know, I run the Fiddleback Outpost online store (reminds me - I probably need to post some updates of the cool blades and other gear we have). Because our primary line of product is camping/bushcrafting knives, we can't advertise on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ad Words, etc. etc. as they consider us a "weapons dealer". Their response to our objection that these are not weapons is that it's their site, their rules (which is absolutely true) and we're "free to advertise elsewhere". That is very difficult when other sites share the same policy and it effectively blocks you form any social media advertising whatsoever. Heaven forbid we sold guns....

6. babarock

babarock Member

Setup VPN on your device (I use CyberGhost Free version) and carry on. I would suggest never connecting to a public WiFi (McDonalds, Wendy's, Chuckies, hotels, ...) without using a VPN.

7. TITAN308

TITAN308 :) :) :)

I don't know about your area, but every Chuck E Cheese I've been to... well its one of those places you want to be armed. I don't know what it is about them, but they seem to attract the most trashy people.

I do have fond memories though when they were Showbiz Pizza. Of course the 80s (when I was a kid) were a bit different.

lol @ this pic

[​IMG]

Edit:

haha dats racist yo

[​IMG]

8. Schweisshund

The main reason we even go there is because there is a tyke sized basketball game my 3 year old absolutely loves. Every time we go, he draws a crowd because he is really good at it. He loves basketball. He has been shooting hoops from clear across the room ever since he was 1.

If I could only find a toddler sized basketball court .... I hate shelling out money to go there for that one game.

9. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

More and more places are blocking vpns from connecting to their networks

10. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

I get ads for knives in my news feed all the time. I also follow the pages of several local gun stores that list their specials/etc in posts on a regular basis.

11. Dawgdoc

Dawgdoc Well-Known Member

In Chattanooga, the Chuck E. Cheese is properly posted, so I don't even enter anymore. Apparently all their locations are posted (can't confirm). Don't really miss it.

12. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

I'd rather be stripped naked, coated in honey and dragged through a fire-ant bed than take my three kids to Chuck E. Cheese. To use a poker term, that place is the nut low. No wonder they sell alcohol - that's the only way the parents can survive the trip.

13. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

"How is it a free society when the principles allow factions within it to band up against others and harass their public life?"

14. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

You're extremely lucky to work in such a place

15. EJR914

I've got to agree with you about the Trashy thing. My daughter who loves that place and I've taken her before even somewhat recently and it was just absolutely terrible. Haven't tried the one in Richmond County yet but I'm kind of afraid it's just going to be a replay of all the other ones I've been to.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  16. TITAN308

TITAN308 :) :) :)

That one up by Augusta Mall is the one we've been to recently in past few years for birthday parties my daughter has been invited to.

Thankfully my daughter has gotten to the age now where kids don't want to go there, they prefer places like Airstrike and Monkey Joes.

17. EJR914

I was worried about that. My daughter loves Monkey Joe's, we go there very often to the one off Furys Ferry and my daughter and I both probably enjoy that one better especially me it's just a higher level of clientele. We haven't tried out airstrike yet but we probably will try to very soon thanks for the recommendation.

18. Schweisshund

It would be more cost effective for me to just buy that toddler sized basketball game than to shell out money every time we go to Chuck E Cheese. Horrible food ... Ugh!

19. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I've never taken my family there, no will I ever.

20. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLGtuDZTk6o[/ame]