Christian woman sentenced to death in Pakistan 'for blasphem

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Viking, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Viking

Viking New Member

2. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

Oh yea, we'd be much better off under sharia... :cantsay:

Wonder why Momo needs all those laws to protect him?

3. BSCLibertarian

BSCLibertarian I'm kind of a big deal

:shock: Not the peaceful religion of Islam!?!?!? :bigshock:

4. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Shite happens, and then we die. Doesn't much make any difference how we get there. We all get there.

5. GFLinTX

GFLinTX New Member

Because Momo was a violent, child-molesting lunatic with the self confidence of a 16 year old girl.

I've asked Muslims the same question. They try to tell you that it's because they have such an intense love for him (him being a sixth century warlord whom they never met) that insults are completely unacceptable, but all the answers are just cover-ups for their idiotic insecurities. Then they start rambling about 9/11 being committed by the Mossad. Bleh.

I'm tired of Muslims getting such nice treatment in this country and the west. People wonder why America is Islamophobic? Gee, what a stumper. If a minority murdered 3,000 people in any other country on this planet, they'd be crushed. I'm not saying we need to do that here, but the fact that there are people out there who throw temper tantrums because Americans look at Muslims with quite a bit of suspicion now is sickening.

6. GFLinTX

GFLinTX New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you're suggesting that her execution is a moot point because she was going to die someday anyway. Which is a pretty awful way of looking at it.

7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

The First Amendment is a wonderful thing. I am thankful everyday that I live in the United States. For the record, she flatly denies ever "blaspheming Mohammed" as she is accused of doing. Read the article for the circumstances of her case.

8. samman23

samman23 New Member

Why even bother with going to a court? It was decided when they decided to mobb her. They may as well start stoning her then and there.

9. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Maybe she was just another intolerant backwoods redneck as was suggested in another thread?

10. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

All deaths are tragic to someone. Everyone has a time and place. True Christians would accept her death as "God's will". I'm just saying that it's extremely naive to think we can change, or control all of the world cultures, or even should. This woman's choice to put herself in harms way was made by her alone. If I'm wrong, and she was "ordered" there, than she's not unlike any other soldier going into combat.............many of them woman.

11. Viking

Viking New Member

[/quote]True Christians would accept her death as "God's will". [/quote]

No, a Christian would not, but a stoic would. There are some Catholics who hold such a worldview, but I can tell you this is outside Christian orthodoxy.

12. Malum Prohibitum

Huh? She is a mother of 5, working as a manual laborer in a field, asked to go get some water, which she did. What are you talking about?

13. Malum Prohibitum

Somebody should have told Paul that.
    Acts 25

14. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

Such a peaceful religion. Imagine the outcry if a muslim in America were to fetch water for chrisitians and they refused to drink it. Then the muslim is accused of blasphemy and sentenced to death. The ACLU, SPLC and the reverands would be in front of cameras screaming racisim, the muslim world would burning flags, blowing up stuff and screaming about the evil west.

Momo and his followers are a bunch of lunitics.